Calm Before Storm

ALEX.

Noah kissed her neck and breasts where she had spilled firewhiskey. She bent her head backwards, to get lost in Noah's kisses and embrace was way too simple. Alex's fingers slid through Noah's hair, with her touches she demanded for him to return to her lips.

Noah's lips were soft, as always, Alex tasted firewhiskey on his tongue. She felt his arms around her waist, he held her so closely to his own body. Alex felt how her skin burned in places where Noah had touched it, her head started to spin a little.

In disbelief about what was happening, Alex pulled back a little, breaking their kiss, still their lips touched a little. She slightly shook her head and asked, "Do you really want this?"

Noah groaned and smirked. Alex looked deep in his eyes, looked like in this moment he was living for this danger. He kissed her; Alex did not know what that meant. Noah's body and actions told her one thing, but with words he hadn't confirmed anything. Alex was puzzled.

She pushed him away, trying to understand what was happening. He had that mischievous look in his eyes, which told everything that Alex needed to know. Then she started to unbutton her pants and turned to go to the bedroom, she did not even looked back, fully knowing that Noah was just right behind her.

They entered bedroom, Alex took off her pants and flung them across the room. She turned to Noah, noting that he had took his shirt off already, breathtaking tattoos spread all over his upper body. Alex strutted towards him and kissed him passionately, and then she pushed him on the bed and sat on top of him. Noah's hands started to instinctively touch her body, Alex knew too well these movements.

Alex kissed Noah and thought about how much he had done for her. She kissed his neck, he bent his head backwards and Alex heard him moan silently. She knew that he liked it, Alex smiled widely, and it was time to do something unselfish for Noah, something that he would probably love.

Alex moved down his body kissing his chests and stomach. Then she started to undo his pants, Alex had undid his belt, when Noah stopped her, she looked at him.

"You don't have to do that," he said gently, smiling lightly.

"I know," Alex answered and smiled. "But I want to," she added and continued to take his pants off.

While she was taking his pants off, Alex noticed surprise and excitement on his face. She smiled cunningly. Alex was amused about the fact that this most definitely was not a thing that Noah expected from this evening.

Alex took all of him in her hands and licked him from the bottom to the tip, Noah laid back on the bed and grabbed his hair in his hands and mumbled something that sounded a lot like "the most amazing woman in the world."

Alex took all of his manhood in her mouth and started to suck on it, from the sounds coming from the Noah she gathered that he could lose his mind any moment. Alex put one hand on his muscular stomach, and she felt how he grabbed her hand and squeezed it. The other Noah's hand she felt on her head.

Alex did not think that he could get even harder than before, but she was wrong. Alex was turned on by how much pleasure she could give Noah. And just after a couple of minutes Noah reached culmination.

"Give me a moment," Alex said and went into the bathroom.

"Aha," Noah mumbled while he laid on the bed.

Alex entered the bathroom and closed the door; she walked to the sink and rinsed her mouth. Her attention was caught by her own toothbrush which was in a glass next to Noah's toothbrush.

Without even thinking, Alex opened the medicine cabinet over the sink, and there it was – all her things that she had left in his apartment. Face cream, perfume, some make-up nick knacks, her brush, everything was there. Sirius's bathroom painted in her mind. Maybe those things were there for a long time? Maybe he never had thrown them out? But it was Sirius, you could never knew these kind of things with him.