🤞🏽

You make me question my own feelings. I dont know how you do it but its been over a year of this and you still make me feel something so hard to describe. I love you and I think I always fucking will. I thought I was over it but you keep coming back into my life and this time you seem like you want to try. I want you but I don't have high hopes for us, any hope for that matter. Is that going to be our last downfall? Me losing faith it could work? Or was it you never doing enough for me, or was it me simply not being enough for you. I don't want it to be just sex I want a real connection. A real relationship. I want you to want me for my mind, body and soul as corny as that is. But who knows.

This will be the last time.
This is our chance.
This will be great for us.
This is our consistent relationship working.

I will try but you have to be patient with me the same way I am patient with you. Thats how we will work.

Maybe we can do this. Maybe not we will find out.

I don't know anything but I know I love you, I know I'll never forget you as long as I live, I know I will always care about you, I know you have a pure heart, I know you're worth someones all. And I know one day we will be happy, together or not.