Miguel Pov

Things has really been hard for me.
Work load doubled and I also can't have the woman I love am losing my shit.

Becca can you please pass me some orange juice.

Okay would be with you shortly.

Here is it and please stop pushing me around I ain't your slave and am not here for you turning me around.

You asked us to move into your house but you hardly have time for the kids.

Please just let us go back we won't bother you.

What do you mean Becca how dare you speak to me like that and for the last time you ain't taking my kids anywhere I would advice you get out of my life and leave the children with me if you can't stop complaining.

I gat to leave this place now Miguel thought.

Am losing my shit.

                       Becca Pov

Why won't he understands me I also have feeling and this whole thing is making me look stupid and less.

Does it mean that he doesn't even have any feelings for me.

Geez this is getting too much on me.

I need to leave this house for sometime, I need to clear my head.

Ring Ring Hello Sam this is Becca can you please come over to your brother place and watch the kids for me I gats go out for sometime. Okay thanks would be expecting you.

After 30 mins Sam got to the house please I would likely stay for 3hours you can take the milk from the fridge and just heat it a bit.

I went inside and change to a crop top and short with my Snicker's.

Miguel Pov
After spending about one hour I decided to go back home and apologize to Becca I overreacted I hope she forgives me I just keep hurting her feelings.

Immediately I open the door I was greeted by my Sis.

What are you doing here Sam.

Miguel please I know am the last person you expect here but Becca called me to stay with the kids.

Did she pack her bags.

I quickly ran to our room to check and all her stuff where still there.

Thanks to God she didn't leave me.

After waiting for about 4 hours she came back home.

Becca why haven't you been picking my calls and why are you dressed like this don't you fucking know that you are now a mother and you need to start dressing and acting like one.

Am so disappointed at you.

I saw tears dropping from her eyes what have I fucking done again.