Becca's POV

After spending two weeks in the hospital after I woke up from the Coma I am finally discharged and would be able to finally spend enough time with Arnold and Sharon.

Miguel always come around to check up on them. Nath told me everything that happened and how sorry he was for spilling my secret, I was mad at him for few hours but was happy he told him because I don't think I would be able to have done that.

I was sitting in the children room when I heard the sound of the bell.

I drop my Daughter and went to open the door standing before me is no other person than Sam.

She went on her kneels immediately I open the door and was crying and also apologizing.

Becca please forgive me for all I have ever done to you, am so sorry I acted the way I did with to you. Sam said.

Come in Sam and you are embarrassing me doing this right here. Please come in.

After she came in she kept apologizing  and I don't wanna make it hard on her again I can see it in her eyes that she already suffered enough.

I forgive you Sam then I hug her for her to believe I did .

You really do Becca you mean you forgive me and I can always come here and see my nephew and niece.

Yes Sam I do, you are free to come here anytime my door is always open for you.

Thanks I really appreciate and I asked Becca to meet them.

I took Sam to the kids room and she wouldn't keep quiet on how much they look like her brother.

I saw another side of Sam which I am suprise she has, but it's all good.

After spending 2 hours she eventually decided to leave, I hugged her and see her off to her where her car was parked and gave me different bags of things she bought for the kids.

Am so grateful Sam.

Bye Sam.

Y