Madison Pov

Sam why would you make me wait in your brother's room for hours and he never showed up.

Madison don't fucking like to me I know my brother came to the room and hope you didnt mess things up for me.

Sam I swear it Miguel didnt come to the room I promise you, just help me with your brother I love him so much and Sam I didn't your maid in school today or is she cleaning up the house after the party.

I don't no anything about her please let's forget her.

Sam POV

Hi Mum how are you doing.
Sam please did you see Becca in school today, Mom asked concern showing all over her face, well I didnt see her.

Mom you see why I dont like her she probably would be in a guys house whoring herself right now.

Would you shut your mouth right now or help me God you won't like the outcome.

Just then I notice Miguel sitting on the couch looking like a mess, Hey Miguel what's wrong, nothing Sam how was school today.

Please sam I need to me alone with that been said I walked out.

Miguel POV

It's been three fucking month already and no traces of her and losing my mind I need to see her I need to talk to her, this pain is unbearable, I need to apologize for my action.

Nath Pov

it's been three month now and I found out Becca is pregnant oops.

Hey Becca I called her from the kitchen, should I get you pizza or ice cream.

Okay thanks Nath love you bro