Samantha Pov

Samantha I  heard my Mum screaming my name
yes Mum am coming.

I got downstairs and saw my Mum and the new maid Becca in the kitchen, Becca was busy cooking,
Hey Mum you called me, yes dear can you help me set the plate on the dining.
But Mum Becca is here she can always do it isn't that the reason you employed her moreover she is been paid and staying for free in this house.

Mum turned and gave me that look don't you dare try that with me.

I quickly started setting the plate and felt Becca staring at me, What I ask her rudely do I have something on my face why are you looking at me.

Sorry Sam she said that isn't how to set those let me help.

Oh geez that's why I fucking hate this girl she act like she knows it all
Would you just shut up and let me do this  and don't you ever call me Sam you ain't my friend or my family.

Would you apologies now I heard my Mum saying that to me. Well am sorry Mum I can't, can't you see she ain't minding her fucking business.

Samantha Language, am sorry Mom. Apologize now or I tell your Dad, you are grounded for one week

You don't treat people badly because we are rich, treat people with respect and not like slaves. Becca please never interfere in my business again.

Mrs Philips (Juliet
I like Becca the first time I saw her at the car wash and decided to help her.

I tried my possible best bringing up my kids well but Samantha is just the hard one I want her to love Becca like her Sis.

I would just have to teach her the hard way i felt bad the way she spoke to Becca.

Becca (Pov)
I wish my parents were still here with me they taught me everything I no.

I remembered how I would always stay around Mum whenever she is in the kitchen, would help her bake and chop vegetables, would clear the dish

I felt bad the way Samantha spoke to me I never wish to make her feel that way just wanted to help her that was all
I pray we get along in this house