Samantha Pov

It's been a week since I went to see Becca and I wanna tell her the truth about what happen months ago and I don't know what to do.

Today am gonna try doing it.

I took my phone and called her.

Sam. Hello Becca how are you doing, how are my lovely babies.

Becca. Hey Sam they are doing well. Thanks for the call.

Sam. Becca please can I see you today, would understand if you can't make it.

Becca. Okay hope it's not serious
Would meet with you, just need to call your parent if they can babysit the kids.

Sam. Thanks Becca see you at 12noon at my Penthouse.

Becca. Okay dear take care.

After the call I suddenly became nervous and scared what am I gonna do, how am I gonna say it. I need to do it so my mind would be at rest.

God please help me. I quickly went to the bathroom and I had my bath and dress up.

I wore my white tshirt and a blue crazy jean no make up just made my straight hair curly.

Two more hours to go. Waiting patiently for what would happen any moment from now.

Skip.

Exactly 12 and am sweating already Becca would be here now.

I heard the sound of the doorbell I quickly dash down the hall to open the door.

Hello Becca come inside, your gown is lovely.
Thanks Sam, becca said.

What would you like to take.

Am okay Sam and hope you are okay too because you are acting strange, Becca said.

Am good Becca let me get you water then we talk. Okay

Here have it, Becca let me be straight and open to you I have wronged you so much and I don't no how to say it.

Sam you wronged me yea and I have forgiven you and look pass that can you just stop.

Becca please let me talk, I really have offended you and am sorry am ashamed of myself.

Everything that happened in our house about a year now I was the cause. I know about Miguel forcing himself on you I spiked his drink, I wanted him to lay with Madison I don't know how everything happened.

I never intended to hurt you I was just blinded please for give me.

The next thing I heard was the glass scattering Becca was pale and she slap me.

Becca am so sorry please forgive me.

Sam you did this to your Bro you wanted him to sleep with Madison and in turn he did it with me.

You disgust me how could you, your Bro could have been arrested for Rape did you think about that.

Becca am so sorry I was being childish I wasn't thinking at that time please Becca Forgive me.

You know what for now stay away from me you have caused me alot of pain. I can't believe this you are selfish.

Don't worry about a thing am not gonna tell Nath you can do that yourself when you are ready. Bye

I fell to the ground and was crying, I have loss a good person  because of my wicked and selfish behavior. She was right I am selfish.

I pray this all doesn't leave a bad feeling between us