Miguel's Pov

I just couldn't believe all that is going on right now. Am feeling so bad.

I wish I never caused her so much pain, I wish I can erase everything that happened that day, I wish the birthday party didn't take place.

Becca am so sorry I wish I can change things the way they are now.

After 35mins walk up to us, Becca's Family.

I quickly got up and told her am her husband where did that come out from.

Okay Sir you need to come with me myself and Nath followed her please you need to sign this we have been trying to stop the bleeding but her condition is critical right now and we need to carry out operation on her to save the twins but she might not survive this.

Immediately the nurse said those words I lost my balance and fell to the ground crying the nurse little voice that made me realize we need to do something fast.

Please I need you all to try am save my sis else you might lose your license you all know who I am and I need you to try your fucking best and save her. Nath said

Sir you need to sign this so we can begin the operation immediately the nurse said with fear all over her face. I felt sorry for her but it's due to the situation on ground Nath ain't that kinda person.

I quickly took the papers and sign it.
Becca I Love you, if anything happen to you I won't forgive myself and Sam I swear I won't forgive you I said Nath look puzzle.

Nath, Miguel did you just say you Love Becca. Yes I do Nath I Love her.

After waiting for three hours walking and crying the nurse came back and broke the news to us.

Mr Miguel it was successful but Becca went into Coma and one of the twins is having difficulty breathing well we are trying to clear the lungs and they are in the incubator. Congratulations you have a baby boy and a baby girl.

I was happy and sad at the same time Nath was having the same emotion as me but he was crying so much when he had Becca went into Coma.

I quickly called my Mum and Dad and ask them to meet me in the Hospital it was already the next day I tried explaining everything to them.

Mum was happy and she break down completely he Loves Becca so much, I couldn't read dad's emotion he was just there.

I went in to check on her, Becca if you can hear me am so sorry for all the pains I and my family caused you please forgive me. I Love you so much am don't know how to say it to you whatever happened that day wasn't intentional.

I have look all over for you please come back, that has been how I have been going in and out of her room and also checking up on the twins for weeks now.

Becca stayed in the Come for complete one month. We named the twins Arnold and Sharon, that's the Name Nath said she want's to call them.

Whenever I see my Kids am always happy. I left the hospital to go and get something then I felt my phone vibrating.

Hello sir am calling you from the Hospital your wife just woke up.