Becca's POV

After Sam revealed everything to me I haven't been myself.

How could she do that to her Bro with all the Love he showed her she still went ahead and plot with Madison.

Am feeling sorry for her right now I know she Loves her bro and she did all this because she isn't matured and.

I need to go somewhere to cool off, all this took a toll on me.

The best place to go right now is the park, I have about 2 hours more before I go and pick up the twins.

I drove down to the park, oh you are surprise I can drive and have a car sorry I didn't mentioned it, Nath did all this and registered me in a driving school. That's all for now.

I got to the park and just sat on the swing I kept thinking and going through everything that happened and am grateful I have the twins in as much as I didn't plan for this I can now see my kids are my life.

So I decided to just let go tho it's not easy but I have to forgive and not dwell on what she or Madison has done because through the act I got my world.

I hope this teaches her a lesson and she never try it again.

To forgive is divine and peace of ones mind and sanity, which i need very much i have to be happy no matter the circumstances.

                             Miguel's Pov.

I have always wanted to have a Family with Becca I Love her so much and wish things didn't turn out this way.

I would have asked her out properly, I Love her eyes those hazel eyes are just to cute when you look into it you fall automatically for her, her curly brown hair,  her hips, the kissable lips, the waist, and her boobs.

I pray things work out between us I need to keep trying to win her heart.

I need have a shave an clean up after that I need to go and see my kids and also Becca.

Sorry for the late update