Becca Pov

Am already in my eight month pregnancy and the doctor told me to be very careful that am in a critical condition right now and advices me to rest as much as I can but I love working and can't take any rest but am been careful.
I didn't tell Nath because if he knows he might close down my dinner and I don't want that.
Imelda came to the kitchen with the order for table 9 and I ask her to give me the order so I can take it there she refuse but am not having any of that she eventually agreed.
Am waiting for Nath to drive me home am so tired but I need to do little exercise.
I was approaching table 9 and can't  believe who I was seeing, it was no other than Sam and her beast of a frd Madison am so scared right now I dont want to meet this people now.
I quickly drop the order to leave the table immediately but everything happened so fast, Sam started yelling and pushed me to the ground she started slapping me.
People started running to the sence to help me but it was too late blood was already coming out from me.

I was screaming and begging please save my babies I beg you.

Nath got here just in time and was yelling at his gf before I know it everything started going black and I gritted to sleep.

Nath POV
I never believed Sam could do this,
She followed us to the hospital I ask her to leave the hospital premises else I would call the cops on her for attempted murder she immediately left and said sorry while going.
I picked up my phone to call Miguel, hello Miguel please listen to me I need you here now its urgent.

Where Nath, Miguel said. I would send you the address now.
Am so Sorry Becca am breaking your trust but he needs to know this has gotten far.
Becca as been in the emergency ward for 6 hours and there is no news yet.

Miguel came running and Nath what is the problem, what is wrong you called me sounding like someone is dying.
We are in an hospital dont tell me something happened to Sam the next thing Miguel did was to fucking punch me.

Hold it man Becca is in the room right now lying down there and anything can happen to her if not for your sis who was acting so possessive all this could have been avoided.

Wait man you said Becca is right in there please explain better, Miguel said.

Okay come let's sit and talk about it I tried to explain everything to him and he was just crying like a baby.

Why didnt you tell me man, I was suffering and dying I searched everywhere for her hired investigator  and no result.

Am sorry man Becca ask me not to disclose it and I bought all the investigator and told them not to give you any information.