Authors POV

Becca really went through hard times and all she wants is to move on and let go.

Becca you know that Miguel keeps coming to my place asking me to talk to you to forgive him we both know it wasn't intentional.

Nath you know Madison also came here crying and begging please it's enough she is hurting so much and I would like for you to let it go, I know you love her so much but please am begging you. Becca.

Okay Becca would think about it I need to leave now and don't  forget o know you change the topic would sort things out with Madison and you also do same with Miguel. I need to run along right now.

I saw Nath to the door and Miguel was about ringing the doorbell.

Hey come in how are you doing and how is work.

Fine and how are you too Becca.

Am fine thanks Miguel

Becca I would like for you to actually move in with me I want the kids close to me.

So that's all what he wants just his kids I didn't say it out was having internal battle with myself.

I need them protected and well taken care of.

Mr Miguel am grateful for your kindness but I can't.

Becca don't you fucking understand me I want you all to stay in my house I can't keep driving long distance with how stressful work has been to come down here. I would like for you to be with me so I can watch over you.

Becca I promise you this today if you refuse to move in with me you definitely won't like the outcome I would take this matter to Court and I would win you know that right, yes take it to the Court I raped you but they won't believe you am a responsible and respected person in this country.

My word against yours and I was drug don't forget that.

Miguel has actually been asking me to move in with him but am not ready today I saw another side of him. I was so heartbreaking he threatened me.

I can't loss my kids I love them.

I saw her fell to the ground and crying and I won't lie to you I hate seeing Becca cry it hurt me deep down.

But that's the only thing I can do for her to stay with me.

When do you want me to move in am tired of all this. Immediately I ask that question i saw a smirk on his face.

Tomorrow would send the movers to come and help you move your things.

I agreed because I can't stay away from my kids and I know he would definitely win. I don't wanna bother Nath he has tried and also facing his own problems.

I won't Forgive you Miguel. I made a promise to myself.

Becca things were finally moved to Miguel's house.

I am surprise that everything was fixed already and the kids room is so so amazing child friendly.

So in love with the rooms.

After putting Sharon and Arnold to sleep. I walk out to talk with Miguel.

Mr Miguel can you please show me my room I need to bath and sleep.

You would be sleeping in my room and it's now our bedroom.

So sorry I can't sleep in the same room with you Sir.

So do you wanna say goodbye to the kids.

Not again this same threat, I was only joking please show me.

We got to the room and I quickly went to have my bath and change to my Pjs and climbed into the bed I need to sleep right now so tired.

Miguel kept staring at me, I know one thing and that is I love this man even if he acts like an ass I do love him.

I woke up feeling a rock hard chest behind me, i kept on looking at his chest and didn't notice he was awake.

Like what you see babe. I quickly turn my gaze and look elsewhere so sorry.

Good morning, immediately I heard the monitor and ran out of the room. I can hear Miguel's footsteps also following me.

I brought out my breast to feed Arnold he was the one who was making the fuse. Forgetting Miguel was also in the room with me.

I felt Miguel looking at me feeding his son and I felt him staring right at my breast just by him looking at it, I was getting turn on.

Becca's breast is so tempting.  I was getting turn on. She caught me staring at her breast so embarrassing right.

I quickly apologize and left the room, it was getting hot in there already and don't know if she also felt it. Dont wanna embarrass myself any further.