Miguel (Pov)

Little of mature content

After I finish from the restroom, I saw Becca sitting alone I decided to talk to her.
Hey Becca, well happy birthday to you once again she said
What are you doing siting alone

I just wanna stay alone was her reply

Was feeling weird can't explain what is happening to me I lean close to her and I kissed her couldn't explain what was going through my head everything happen so fast I started touching her

She was trying to get away from me but I won't have it I move closer to her she ran away from me to her room I followed her she wasn't fast enough to close the door so I step in and pushed her to the bed.

I kissed her but recieved a slap from her in return.
Please stay away from me I beg you she said.

I got so furious and held her down to the bed, I could see fear in her eyes but I can't stop myself I don't know why I felt it but couldn't stop myself.

That night I took Becca's innocence.

I went hard on her and suck her nipple till they were so erect.

I went between her leg the second time that night with Becca moaning under me and screaming, we both climax together and I slept off

Becca (Pov)
I woke up before Miguel did and was feeling a sharp pain.

I quickly got up and ran out of the house I got to a phone booth and called Nathan it's still very early after the third ring he picked up his phone.

Hi it's Becca, Nath I need your help, tell me Becca.

Nath please I need a place to stay,
Tell me where you are I would come pick you up

Am at Harvey Street, okay hold on my driver would come pick you up.

Thanks Nath am so grateful. Exactly 39mins the driver drove me to the hotel where Nath was already waiting for me.

Thanks Nath I said to him you don't have to thank me Becca what are friends for he said and why are you looking like a bus ran over you, talk to me Nath asked was it Sam.

Nothing like that Nath I don't wanna talk about it.

Take care dear Nath said and left me to rest.

Hope you guys are enjoying this book this is my first book.