Miguel's Pov

Your wife just woke up and she has been screaming.

I quickly drove back to the hospital very sure I broke many rules.

As soon as I got to the Hospital I saw Becca wide awake and she was staring at the ceiling.

Hello Becca, how are you doing.

How did you find me Mr Miguel and where are my babies please just leave now and never come back I don't need you here. Becca said.

Becca am so sorry for all the pains I have caused you please find it in your heart to forgive me.

Please just listen to me I can't still explain what happened to me that day, I wish I can turn back the hand of time.

Have heard you Mr Miguel where are my babies and hope they are okay.

Yes they are and Mom is taking care of them.

Where is Samantha I don't want her close or anywhere near my children.

She is at home and am so sorry for the pain she has caused you. Please for me and my Family.

Mr Miguel you can go now I need my rest.

I wanted to stay with her but I don't wanna force her to be with me and don't wanna cause her more stress or pain.

Whenever she calls me Mr Miguel I feel something in me break and I don't know what to do am gradually losing it.

Becca POV
After I woke up from the Coma the Nurse was just saying Nonsense how she needs to call my Husband I have woken up or something.

What have you done Nath, you and your games.

I ask of my kids I was scared thinking I lost them but she said they where fine that's a good thing.

After some minutes Miguel walked in,
So he was the husband after all I wonder what games they are playing.

I kept giving him the cold shoulder.

And I regretted asking him to leave my room I need him to cuddle me.
Becca why are you acting so low, you need to stop this now.
I scolded myself