Madison Pov

After everything that has happened I think its best to finally open up to my family.

So I schedule a meeting with my Family including Nath and Becca I hope she comes.

The meeting is gonna be in the next 30 mins I called everyone last night and I couldn't reach Becca, she kept ignoring my calls so I have to ask Nath to speak with her.

So am expecting everyone in my apartment soon.

I heard the door bell and guess what my parent are the first to show up then Miguel and Nath.

I couldn't see any traces of Becca I don't think she is gonna make it down here.

Madison what is the problem why did you summon all of us to your house what is going on. Mum said

Nothing Mum, Nath did you ask Becca to come over.

Yes I did Madison so let's wait she might come not sure tho. Nath said.

Madison don't tell me you are pregnant and need advice from Becca why are we here. Mum keeps asking.

After about 20 mins I heard the doorbell and went to open i saw Becca with the Twins in the car seat.

I quickly collected one from her .

So sorry for the impromptu invite.

She came in and sat down after greeting everyone.

So I narrated everything that  happened to them and you can see the disappointment written all over their faces.

I felt my face sting Mum just slapped me.

Am disappointed in you are you truly my daughter or you were possessed how could you. Mum said and crying.

Madison so it was you all along I just knew it that i can't and wouldn't have done what I did to Becca in my right senses you are a disgrace and Becca why ain't you talking are you okay with this, you can sue her I won't say a thing she deserves it. Miguel said

Becca: I already know about it
Miguel: oh really and when
Becca: She told me yesterday but its fine.
Miguel: You say fine so you don't wanna do a thing.
Becca: please let me be for now

Fuck Madison why it shouldn't have been you, and you told me you have changed I Love you with my whole heart but anyone who hurt my family would pay for it I promise you. Nath said.

Mad why, what made you become this evil and wicked. Dad said and couldn't look into my eyes.

I think am gonna go crazy right now I hate that look they have on their faces right now and Becca looks normal.

Everyone kept talking I start feeling dizzy am loosing all my Love ones because of my wickedness and jealousy.

Would all of you just stop talking, everything happened to me and am gonna let it go can we all just let her be and think about it has her immature and I guess she already learnt her lessons, have heard enough drama already. Becca said.

Everyone just freeze and kept looking at her. I also dont no what to say.

Becca am so sorry and thank you so much dear.

Nath just walked out of my apartment and my heart breaks again.

Mum and Dad said their goodbyes and left remaining Becca and Miguel with the Twins.

I hope things go back to be the same