CHAPTER 1 - SK

"SK!"

"SK!"

"SK WE LOVE YOU!"

"SK MARRY ME!!!"

Everyone was cheering for Sk. The whole stadium was packed with his fans . They were waiting for their Favorite singer. And the wait was over when SK walked on the stage. Like usual he was wearing his mask he bowed down to the crowd.

SK :- "Thank you for coming!"

The whole crowd started cheering for him. he got his guitar and started singing. His fans were lost in his  melodious voice. He was singing passionately.

SK :- "Sing with me!"

The whole crowd started  to sing with him. He felt really happy . He closed his eyes and Started singing with more passion. With that his fans  went even more crazy. He was looking at his fans everyone was lost in him some were recording him but one girl caught his attention she was smiling at him that one  lovely smile warmed his heart.  She had this proud and happy look on her face. He tried to look away but he kept looking back at her. She was the only one who stood out  to him from the rest of the crowd.
--
After the performance SK thanked the whole crowd again.

SK :- "Thank you so much everyone for coming here ! I love you all and I mean it I love each and everyone of you !
You have no idea guys how much you mean to me! see you soon!"

- "WE LOVE YOU TOO SK!!"

The crowd cheered for him.He bowed down To the crowd He looked at the girl once and He walked down the stage And with that He rushed to his car He sat in the back seat and they drove off.

- "Awesome Performance SK."

SK :- "Thank you Akshay!  SK rocked his performance now it's time for Bussiness man Sarth kulkarni to rock his."

Sarth removed his mask and quickly changed into a suit. He combed his hair and checked his look in the mirror.

Sarth :- "Do I look ok?"

Akshay :- "Perfect Bro! You are really great man you do all this  for your family's sake. No one would do that !"

Sarth :- "I'm Not that special Akshay!"

Akshay :- "Everyone was cheering for you back their !"

Sarth :- "Yeah I know But I wish They knew the real me I wish I could tell everyone about me."

Akshay :- "Hey buddy that day will come one day where you will be able to tell the whole world about Sarth Kulkarni."

Sarth smiled at his best friend akshay who  had been with him in every stage of his life the good the bad. He was so grateful to him for everything.

Sarth arrived at his office All the staff stood up for him he smiled at them warmly and walked inside the  conference room for the meeting everyone stood up for him. His father Mr Akhilesh Kulkarni checked his watch when he arrived and nodded In approval. Sarth sighed he was on time.

The clients arrived and the meeting started. Sarth Brilliantly presented his Project and the clients liked it. The deal was final and the clients left with satisfaction.

Mr Kulkarni :- "You did good today Sarth. Be Little more early the next time!"

Sarth :- "Yes dad."

His dad walked away. No matter what he did his father never approved of him with a smile. He sighed and sat down on the nearby chair he closed his eyes  then he remembered  the girl from the concert
Never even once sarth thought about a girl this much. He couldn't shake off her thought unknowingly he smiled after thinking about her smile.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!"

Ria :- "Chill Jhanavi !"

Jhanavi :- "I can't chill THE SK looked at me! Wow !"

Jhanavi smiled dreamily. ria rolled her eyes at her cousin. She knew how much jhanavi loved SK she was die hard fan of him.

Jhanavi :- "You have no idea how much that means to me!"

Ria :- "Yeah You are right I have no idea!"

Ria  said sarcastically  jhanavi just rolled her eyes at her and continued thinking about SK.

Jhanavi :- "You know why I admire him so much ria he is special!"

This time ria smiled at her cousin.

Ria :- "Yes I know the reason and that's why I listen to you when you are talking about him."

Ria admired SK indeed he was amazing singer but  her cousin constantly talked about him and that's why she was little annoyed.

Ria :- "Ok ok do you want a ice cream or not? "

Jhanavi :- " I love you SK!!"

Ria :- "Guess i'll just eat alone!"

------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

So first chapter of tu jo mila guys so
Thank you so much for reading this chapter  and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments!  And don't forget to vote!

FanficsXAndria
SidashixAbhisha
MagicianInsanity
Angel_ishwari
ayeshaindwarika

Please give your feed back !