CHAPTER 37 - Real culprit

Sarth And jhanavi reached a chawl earlier sarth  got the address of mayank's house.

Jhanavi :-" Do you think he will tell us everything?"

Sarth :- "He have to."

Sarth and jhanavi walked up to mayank's room they knocked on the door but when mayank opened the door he quickly  tried to close it but sarth blocked it with his hand he glared at mayank and opened the door.

Sarth :-" Don't try to act smart Mayank Just tell us how you got the information."

Jhanavi :- "And please for God's sake cut the crap like you don't know who you  are messing with and blah blah! please just get to the point!"

Sarth smirked.

Sarth :- "You heard her."

Mayank :- "You will be shocked sarth."

Sarth :-" Who is it? "

Mayank told them the name and he was right Sarth and jhanavi both were shocked.

Mayank :- "I did everything because I needed money for my parents I'm sorry I had no personal grudge against you."

Sarth nodded he was still heartbroken after hearing the persons name he walked away with jhanavi to his car.

Sarth :- "Why?!! After everything We been through we supported each other in everything Jhanavi."

Jhanavi hugged sarth he hugged her back tightly he couldn't stop his tears now he never in his life thought that this person can do it.

Sarth :- "I need answers now."

With that sarth got in his car jhanavi sat in the passenger seat quickly and with that they headed towards the persons house.
--
When they reached the house sarth got out of his car and strommed into the house The person was talking on the phone with someone.

- "No he have no idea that I helped you."

He laughed.

Vivan :- "now You will be on the top!"

- "Yes with your help it will be possible because soon we will create a controversy about sarth and he will be trapped."

Sarth was now furious.

Sarth :- "AKSHAY!!!"

Akshay  dropped his phone  to the floor he was frozen on the spot when he heard sarth.
sarth grabbed his collar and turned him around.

Sarth :-"I trusted you akshay!!!"

Akshay :- "Sarth Listen!"

Sarth :- "Explain!! Tell me why you did this?!! Why you stabbed me in the back?!! "

Akshay :- "I...I...I.."

Akshay was scared he looked like he was about to pee in his pants.

Sarth :- "TELL ME!!!!"

With that Akshay fainted and fell on the floor. Sarth picked up akshay's phone, vivan was listening everything.

Sarth :- "Your Countdown beings!!"

With that sarth disconnected the call.

Jhanavi :- "I called the police they are on their way.|

Sarth nodded he looked at akshay he was hurt.

Sarth :- "Let's go."

Sarth walked to his car with jhanavi and headed towards vivan.
--
Here vivan rushed to his car and headed towards the airport.

Vivan :- "I have to get out of here as soon as possible if sarth found me he will Not spare me."

Vivan was close to the airport but then he was shocked to see the road blocked by police and in  the front was standing sarth kulkarni glaring at him.

Vivan Turned his car around but complete road  was blocked by police. vivan burst out crying sarth walked to his car and pulled him out.

Vivan :- "I'm so sorry Sarth I'm sorry!"

Sarth Punched him and he fell on the floor blood started coming from his mouth.
---
Sarth and jhanavi both were at the Police station. police were recording akshay and vivan's statement and sarth jhanavi were listening.

Akshay :- "I was jealous of sarth He was getting all the fame and money already he had his father's money and now he had double money and top of that he got a beautiful girlfriend he had everything!!!! "

Sarth had tears in his eyes jhanavi held his hand and squeezed it gently he gave her small smile and held her hand tight.

Akshay :- "I WANTED IT!!! and there was only one way Vivan he had some old grudge against him and He told me he could help me we were going to expose sarth and then Blame it on jhanavi so sarth will be more heartbroken and he won't be alert."

Police :- "What was your plan?"

Akshay :- "Get him Trapped in a controversy so he will lose everything and then I will pretend to help and will take over everything!"

Police :- "You should be ashamed of yourself! you Betrayed your true  friend!"

Police slapped Akshay.

Police :- "Lock him up!"

Two constable came and took Akshay away, sarth was really hurt he never expected his best friend the guy he trusted so much would Betray him he remembered how he didn't let him meet jhanavi sarth now understood everything he  thought he was a true friend.

Sarth wipped his tears jhanavi was feeling really bad for sarth he really trusted him so much.

Sarth :- "He was with me since college Jhanavi He helped so much and now ..

Jhanavi hugged sarth tight and rubbed his back he hugged her back he really needed this hug right now.
--
Next was vivan,

Vivan :- "I once Offered SK To do ad for my product A cigarette but he refused to do it because he didn't Wanted to promote such product And that made me furious So I Decided that I will take revenge on Him one day! "

Police :- "Are you dumb?"

Police slapped vivan and asked his constable to lock him up. Jhanavi felt ashamed of her brother she never even once thought that her brother would be like this.

Sarth pulled her close and smiled at her reassuringly she smiled back at him Both understood each other's pain.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Guys only 3 chapters are remaining.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!