CHAPTER 11 - Rain

Sarth called Akshay when he got out of the building.

Sarth :- "Where are you?"

Akshay :- "I'm in the Bathroom!"

Sarth :- "what?! What are you doing there?!"

Akshay :- "Hiding from your dad! Where are you?!"

Sarth :- "Ok I'm outside the building listen I have a plan."
--
Mr kulkarni  were waiting for SK to come out from an hour.  Now He was getting worried that something might have happened so he called the security and asked them to break the door. But before they could the door opened and SK  Came out.

Mr Kulkarni :- "Mr SK are you ok?"

SK :- "Yes sir I'm ok. The flush wasn't working."

Mr kulkarni :- "Sorry for the inconvenience I'll get it fix."

SK :- "No problem."

Mr kulkarni :- "So shall we discuss about the paper work?"

SK :- "Ok."

SK And Mr kulkarni were discussing about the paper work but then someone knocked on the door and it was akshay.

Akshay :-"Hello everybody."

Mr kulkarni :-"Mr SK this is Akshay."

SK :-"Hello akshay."

Akshay :- "Hello SK."

Flashback.

Sarth Climbed into the Bathroom with help of the ladder and akshay helped him get in.
Sarth quickly changed into his SK clothes and putted on the mask.

Sarth :- "Now Akshay come after 10 minutes."

Akshay :- "Thank God I'm free."

Sarth chuckled at this. they heard Mr kulkarni asking the security to break the door and with that sarth rushed out.

Flashback end.

Mr kulkarni :- "So when can we shoot the ad? Next week?"

SK :- "Sorry I have a concert in udaipur and I'll have to leave the day after tomorrow It's until next week."

Mr kulkarni :- "No problem then we can shoot the ad in udaipur and my son and his PA will accompany you."

Akshay :- "PA too?"

Mr kulkarni : - "Yes of course. She is his fan too. I'll call her."

He asked the Staff member to call Jhanavi. Now sarth was stuck he thought his udaipur concert will be a help but to his dismay mr kulkarni made a new plan. He was confused as to why his father was so desperate for this ad. After 5 minutes Jhanavi came.

Jhanavi :- "You called me sir?"

Mr kulkarni :- "Yes Miss you and Sarth are going to udaipur the after tomorrow with SK. The ad is going to be shot there."

Jhanavi :- "Yes sir."

Jhanavi wanted to dance like crazy. She was so desperate to go to the concert and here came her opportunity. But here  sarth had a totally opposite reaction for this he didn't know what to do. More problems were adding up to his already full list. He looked at akshay who had the same look on his face.

Akshay :- "Sir can I go to?"

Mr kulkarni :- "No akshay you need to be here you have a new project."