CHAPTER 7 - New song.

When jhanavi arrived home she freshened up and checked her mobile she got the notification that SK has uploaded a new video.

She clicked on it fast it was his new song. She plugged her earphones and played the video.
first SK Thanked his fans for their love and support.

SK :- "Thank you so much everyone for All your love and support! You have no idea how much you mean to me! I love you all!! Today is a special day for me I'm really happy today because of a certain someone so the song is for them!"

And then he started singing As usual the song and his voice was amazing it was a romantic song. It was about a girl with a bright smile.

Sarth's thought crossed her mind. Unknowingly she had a bright smile on her face. They way he reacted when he ate the mirchi she chuckled.

Jhanavi :-"Sadu!.."

SK's songs always brightened up her mood She remembered one memory from her past..

Flashback

Jhanavi called her brother.

Jhanavi :- "Bhai please you need to come back! Dad's health is not good!!"

- "Jhanavi I can't come I'm busy if you want some money I'll..."

Jhanavi :- "We don't need your money Bhai !!"

Jhanavi disconnected the call. She sat on her knees she had no idea what she was going to do now she burst into tears.

Jhanavi :- "What am I going to do?! "

She then heard a song playing on the tv. A guy in a mask was on the tv he was singing . He had a soothing and melodious voice which warmed her heart. His song, his voice calmed her down. She read his name

Jhanavi :- "SK.."

Flashback end.

And from that time jhanavi became his fan, He made her happy when no one could. He made her smile even when she didn't wanted to.

Today she felt the same happiness with sarth she just met him but he made her feel comfortable.

Jhanavi :- "Maybe he is not a sadu after all."

She smiled to herself.
--
Here sarth was reading the comments on his video. Sarth was more than happy today and that was just because of jhanavi, unknowingly he wrote some lyrics for her and decided to upload today.

He unknowingly smiled.

- "Sarth dinner is ready!"

His mom called him. He quickly closed the laptop and kept it in his cupboard locker, which he specially made for his laptop because his laptop had SK's important data and it needed to be kept safe.

At the dinner table everyone was quietly eating their food but then mr kulkarni spoke up.

Mr Kulkarni :- "Sarth Do you know about SK?"

Sarth choked on his food his mom rubbed his back and gave him some water.

Mrs kulkarni :- "Be careful while eating beta."

Sarth gulped down the water.

Sarth :- "What about him dad?"

Mr kulkarni :- "He is really famous nowadays. He even got the Best singer of the year award this year."

Manish :- "Yes bhaiyaa he is really famous he got a amazing voice!"

Rakesh :- "But can we ask why the sudden interest in him?"

Mr kulkarni :- "I'm thinking about making him the brand ambassador of our new mobile!"

Sarth :- "What?!"

Mr kulkarni :- "Do you have any problem?"

Sarth :- "N-o dad."

Mr kulkarni :- "Talk to him tomorrow fix a appointment!"

It was more of a order for him. Now sarth was worried what was he going to do.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys!

If you liked this chapter please comment down below I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!

And don't forget to vote!