CHAPTER 8 - Who is he?

Sarth and akshay were pacing back and forth in sarth's room they didn't have any idea what they were going to do.

Akshay :-"We can say that his schedule is busy?"

Sarth :- "Dad will somehow find a way to contact him ... Means Me!"

Akshay :- "Then ..? Damn I can't find a single solution!! "

Sarth :- "Ok we have no other option SK has to meet dad!"

Akshay :- "But how?"

Sarth :- "I have a idea."

Sarth smriked at akshay making akshay even more confused.
--
Next day jhanavi arrived in office, she to get to know that SK was coming She was really happy and excited.

Jhanavi :- "SK! Wow he is coming today I'm going to meet him anyhow!!"

- "miss jhanavi Sarth sir is calling you!"

She just hoped that he won't give her any work.

Jhanavi : -" Sadu!"

Jhanavi pouted and rushed to his cabin. She knocked on the door.

Sarth :- "Come in!"

She opened the door and walked in.

Jhanavi :- "You called me sir?"

Sarth :-- "Yes today.."

Jhanavi :- "Yes sir I know SK is coming!!!"

Sarth shook his head he knew it.

Sarth :- "But miss Jhanavi you have files to complete so you will be busy today."

Jhanavi was shocked she wanted to meet SK but here sarth was giving her work.

Jhanavi :-" But sir you know how much I love SK!"

Sarth blushed at this but he knew she loved SK not sarth. He sighed he had to give her work today for a reason.

Sarth :- "I'm Your boss Miss Jhanavi. Please complete this files."

He handed a bunch of files to Jhanavi. Pissed  she took the files and went to her cabin.

Jhanavi :-"Sadu!! I really wanted to meet SK But no!! he had to give me all this work."
--
Sarth Felt really bad for jhanavi but he didn't had any other option. He called someone and asked them to be ready.

After some minutes his dad walked in his cabin.

Mr kulkarni :-"Where is SK sarth?"

Sarth :- "He is coming dad."

And with that someone called sarth.

Sarth :- "Ok we are coming."

He disconnected the call.

Sarth :-" Dad SK is here."

Mr kulkarni and sarth walked outside to see SK. mr kulkarni greeted him with a bouquet and welcomed him. Then they went to sarth's cabin to discuss about further things.

Mr kulkarni :- "We are really glad that you are here Sir."

-" I'm glad to be here to un.."

Sarth kicked his foot under the table.

- "Sir."

Mr kulkarni :- "We want you to be our Brand ambassador for our new Mobile."

SK :- "Yeah sure sure!"

SK was behaving very odd he wasn't his usual self and mr kulkarni noticed that but he just shrugged it off. Sarth was very nervous he hoped that his plan wouldn't fail.

Flashback.

Akshay :- "What ?! Me and SK? No sarth I will ruin it!!"

Sarth :-" No you wouldn't! you are with me all the time you know how I behave."

Akshay :- "No dude I don't! You are much confident when you are SK and I won't be!"

Sarth :-" Please Akshay you have to do it for me!!"

Akshay :- "Dude....

Akshya thought about it for a while and decided to agree for sarth's sake.

Akshay :- "Ok "

Sarth thought :- "I have to keep SK and miss jhanavi away from each other for tomorrow. she knows SK very well and she will notice the difference."

Flashback end.

Sarth thought :-"I hope everything goes well."

Then he heard  knock at the door. He asked them to come in and to his shock it was jhanavi.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Had a busy day but wanted to upload for you guys!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!! And don't forget to vote!