CHAPTER 10 - Aura

Jhanavi :- "Are you kidding me?! I'm stuck here for four freaking hours!!"

Sarth :- "Yes miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "Seriously this is all your fault sir!"

Sarth sighed and rolled his eyes.

Jhanavi :- "Bappa do something!!"

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi please calm down ok we have no other option but to wait here."

Jhanavi was surprised to see sarth so calm even in this situation and here she was panicking like she was gonna die. She crossed her arms and sat down like a little kid and that made sarth chuckle. he too sat down.
There was a comfortable silence between them but jhanavi couldn't keep calm it was not in her dictionary.

Jhanavi :- "How are you so calm?"

Sarth smiled at her.

Sarth :- "I don't know miss jhanavi I think that's in my nature."

Jhanavi :- "And I'm a totally opposite person. I can't keep calm in any situation."

Jhanavi and sarth chuckled at this.
Suddenly SK's thought crossed her mind. She couldn't help but think that something was off about him today. She tried to shrugg it off but she couldn't and she couldn't even keep that to herself so she decided to talk to sarth about her confusion.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth sir....Don't you think there was something wrong about SK today?"

Sarth was startled by her sudden question. He knew that jhanavi was going to notice the difference and he was right. He sighed.

Sarth :- "No miss jhanavi I don't think so..But why do you think this way?"

jhanavi :- "SK has completely different aura but today he didn't! you can call me stupid but that's how I think."

Sarth :- "Different Aura?"

Sarth was amused by this he never even thought about this things.

Jhanavi :- "Yeah ..He has this positive energetic, calming aura..Which makes you calm and happy...You feel good."

She had this bright smile on her face which sarth thought was cute. He was now even more curious.

Sarth :- "Why do you like him so much?"

Jhanavi :- "Because he makes me happy."

She smiled at him and sarth smiled back at her. Sarth was glad that atleast someone was happy because of him.
Jhanavi was indeed a sweet girl he thought. Sarth and jhanavi had a long eye contact but then they looked away.

Sarth thought :- "I can't .....I don't have the luxury to fall in love."

--
Here akshay was getting anxious now first sarth left without telling him anything and Mr kulkarni was almost finished with his presentation and any minute they would start discussing about the paper work. He was frantically trying to come up with a solution. But then one idea came to his mind.

Akshay :- "Umm..Can I go to the bathroom?"

Mr kulkarni :- "Yeah sure SK."

Akshay got up and rushed to the bathroom. He was sighed in relief.

Akshay :- "Now I'm not going to get out of here until sarth comes back."
--
Here sarth was worried about akshay. He prayed to bappa to make everything go smoothly.

Suddenly the lift started shaking scared jhanavi hugged sarth making him blush. He placed a hand on her back.

Sarth :- "Don't worry miss jhanavi everything will be alright it's just nothing."

Jhanavi :- "I don't want to get hurt my parents will be so worried."

Sarth :- "Don't worry miss jhanavi I will not let anything happen to you."

Jhanavi :-"Promise?"

Sarth :-"Promise."

Sarth then started humming his song which calmed down jhanavi. The lights suddenly came back on. They looked at each other.

And Then the lift suddenly opened.
everyone was looking at them even Mrkulkarni.

Mr kulkarni :- "Sarth."

Sarth and jhanavi realized that the lift opened they looked at each other and realized that they were hugging each other embarrassed they quickly stepped away from each other.

They rushed put of the lift quickly before anyone could say anything.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

What would you guys do if you are stuck in a lift?

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!! And don't forget to vote!