CHAPTER 19 - Concert

Sarth wore his SK clothes which was a  huge black jacket full neck t shirt inside and black pants. The jacket had a hoodie too. So his whole face will be covered. He wore his mask and sneaked out of the Hotel.

He talked to his Assistant who was managing everything here. None of the team members of SK knew what he looked like except akshay  of course.

His assistant told him that everything was ready. His car was ready outside the hotel. Like everytime he was nervous for his concert. He prayed to bappa to make everything go smoothly.
Jhanavi's thought crossed his mind.

Last time at his concert he first saw her and now they were close than the first time. He arranged a car for her so she could go the concert safely. He was little excited to see her at the concert today.
--
After half hour he reached the location of the concert. It was filled with SK's  fans they were cheering for him.
He felt overwhelmed that people loved SK so much. He made his way to the stage. His fans cheered loudly when they saw him. He waved at his fans.

He looked around for jhanavi and there she was in the front. Smiling at him like the first time.

SK :- "Thank you so much for coming! I'm really greatful."

His fans cheered more loudly for him.
The musicians started playing their instruments. SK grabbed the mike and started singing. It was his new song specially made for a girl with a Bright smile. He kept looking at her. She had this bright smile on her face the entire time.

But then suddenly she looked away and smiled at herself. She was thinking about sarth. She remembered how they went to celebrate and ate pav bhaji. She chuckled to herself. She was now lost in Sarth's thoughts. That she couldn't even conectarte on SK.

Sarth smiled to himself. He sang another song which was on her again. A girl at the concert.
Now all the girls got crazy they were cheering for him more. Everyone wished he was singing for them but He knew who was it for.
--

After singing bunch of songs SK stopped. He thanked the crowd and was about to go but then some girl ran up the statge and hugged him. He was about to fall but he quickly balanced himself.

His mask was about to fall. He  didn't know what to do. The girl wasn't letting go and his mask was about to fall down.

But then the female security came and dragged her away. He adjusted his mask and fixed it. He was shocked but he had a suspicion that someone did this on purpose.

He looked around the crowd and there he was Mayank. When he realized SK noticed him he quickly ran away. He had to do something about this.  security asked everyone to go. SK rushed to his car and headed back to his hotel.
--

When Sarth sneaked back into his hotel. He decided to take a shower. He was thinking about earlier.

sarth :- "Mayank! Why he is after me?! What's the big deal. other media channels stopped trying to unmask me years ago but he didn't!! I need to find this out."

He  was snapped back from his thoughts when he heard a knock at his door. He wore his clothes and opened the door. It was jhanavi. He let her in and closed the door.

Jhanavi :- "Are you ok sarth?"

Sarth smiled at her, she came all the way to his room to ask him that.

Sarth :- "Yes i'm fine jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "Good."

He smiled at her mischievously.

Sarth :- "You could have called me Right? You didn't had to come all the way here."

Jhanavi blushed at this.

Jhanavi :- "I wanted to see you."

Sarth wanted to tease her more so he stepped one step closer to her. He smiled at her mischievously.

Sarth :- "See me?"

Jhanavi flushed red. She stepped one step back.

Jhanavi :- "Like not see you..see you...I wanted to make sure you were ok."

Sarth :- "Oh then what's a See you see you?"

He stepped one step closer to her and she stepped one step back but suddenly she hit the wall. She was blushing hard and breathing heavily. Sarth had so much difficulty to control his laughter.

Sarth :- "Jhanavi.."

Jhanavi blushed hard and closed her eyes. Waiting for him to do it. Now sarth stepped back. He wasn't planning on doing anything he just wanted to tease her.

He could never do that. Sarth burst out laughing. Jhanavi opened her eyes and saw him laughing like he seen something funny.

She felt kinda embarrassed and disappointed at the same time.

Jhanavi :-"You were joking??!!!"

Sarth :- "I'm sorry Jhanavi I was just messing with you. Jhanavi I can never do that."

Jhanavi crossed her arms and looked away. She didn't know why she was disappointed.

Sarth :- "Sorry Jhanavi."

He held his ears and apologized continuously. He looked really cute. Now she couldn't stay angry at him.

Jhanavi :- "Ok ok I forgive you."

Jhanavi and sarth both burst out laughing. But then suddenly they heard the sound of lightning and the power went out.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!