CHAPTER 6 - Pav bhaji

"And the winner is sarth kulkarni!!"

Sarth won the college music competition he was more than happy. He got up to receive his award he looked into the audience to see that everyone was cheering for him. He was excited to show his parents his achievement.

When he got home and showed his parents his trophy his dad got angry at him.

Mr kulkarni :-" What is this sarth?! You are wasting your time here?!! "

He grabbed the trophy and threw it away the trophy broke sarth was heartbroken he rushed to his fallen trophy and picked it up.

Mr kulkarni :-"Stop wasting your time here!! "

With that his father strommed off. Sarth wiped his tears.

Flashback end.

Sarth Took out his broken trophy from the drawer. He still remembered the day very clearly.

Sarth :- "I always wished dad That once you will support me but you never did.."

Sarth remembered this memory because today SK was announced the Best singer of the year award. But there was no one he could share it with. He couldn't hold back his tears.

He heard a knock at the door he quickly wiped his tears and putted the trophy back.

Sarth :- "Come in!"

Jhanavi walked in with a bright smile.

Jhanavi :- "Sir I completed the files."

She handed him the files he looked at them and there was no mistake.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi good job!"

Jhanavi smiled brightly at him causing him to smile back.

Sarth :- "You look so happy miss jhanavi may I know the reason if you don't mind?"

Jhanavi :-"Sarth sir SK got a award!!!! Damn I'm so happy he deserves it he is such a damn amazing singer!"

Sarth chuckled.

Sath :- "Are you his huge fan?"

Jhanvai :-"Die hard sir!! I'm going to celebrate today do you want to come?!"

Sarth :- "Sure but where?"

Jhanavi :-"just me you and the world famous Pav bhaji!! "

Sarth chuckled she looked at him confused.

Jhanavi :-"Are you coming?"

Sarth :- "Of course Miss jhanavi! Count me in! "

Jhanavi smiled at him brightly he smiled back at her.

Jhanavi :- "Sir so be ready at 2:30 Pm! Don't be late!"

Sarth :- "sure!"

He laughed she was using his own dialogue on him.

Jhanavi :-"Can I leave sir?"

Sarth :-"sure."

When jhanavi left sarth chuckled not even he himself celebrated his own achievement with this much happiness.
--
At sharp 2:30 Pm sarth walked up to jhanavi's table.

Sarth :- "So are you ready miss jhanavi?"

Jhanavi :-"Yes sir let's go!"

Everyone in the office was Looking at them because sarth Kulkarni was a good boss but he never talked to any employee with this bright smile.
Jhanavi grabbed her purse and they walked out of the office.

When they got to the parking lot Sarth was about to take his car out but jhanavi stopped him.

Jhanavi :- "Sir My scooty will be more convenient if we took your car then we would be stuck in traffic with scooty we will be Able to go quickly through shortcut."

Sarth thought about it for a second and he nodded. jhanavi took out her scooty.

Jhanavi :-"Wear this helmet and sit in the back seat!"

Sarth :- "Why can't I ride it ?"

Jhanavi :- "My scooty so i will ride it!"

Sarth chuckled and wore the helmet and sat behind her.

Jhanavi :- "Ready ?"

Sarth :- "Yes miss jhanavi."

With that jhanavi took off towards her favorite pav bhaji shop.
--
They arrived at the shop it was small shop. Jhanavi parked her scooty near the shop. Sarth was excited to eat pav bhaji after a long time last time he had pav bhaji when he was 12 years old he was actually never allowed to eat junk food.

Jhanavi :- "Trust me sir This is a very good place!"

Sarth smiled at her. She then ordered two pav bhaji for them. She was about to sit on the nearby table but sarth stopped her actually the table was little dirty and sarth being a hygiene obsessed he cleaned the table and chair with his handkerchief.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi now you can sit."

Jhanavi :- "Sir Its ok."

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi we think it is but do you know how many germs would be here."

Jhanavi sighed. She never ever in her life thought about this things she was a messy person. Cleaning wasn't her thing. She sat on the chair and sarth too sat down.

There ordered arrived and jhanavi started eating but sarth took out his sanitizer and cleaned his hands. Jhanavi looked at her hands she didn't even remember when she cleaned her hands today. She took the sanitizer and cleaned her hands.
And then they started eating.

Sarth :- "You were right miss jhanavi the pav bhaji is amazing!"

Jhanavi :- "Told you sir!"

Sarth mistakenly ate the mirchi and it was really hot.

Sarth :- "God it's to hot!!"

Jhanavi looked around frantically for water she saw a guy drinking water nearby she grabbed the bottle from his hand and gave it to Sarth. He gulped down the water and then he felt good.

Jhanavi :-"Sorry sir because of me..".

Sarth :- "No miss jhanavi actually thank you for today I enjoyed it!"

Sarth smiled at her and she smiled back at him. They payed half half and took off towards their office. After a long time sarth felt really happy. He was smiling to himself. Jhanavi looked at him through the mirror and smiled.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!! And don't forget to vote!