CHAPTER 39 - love.

Jhanavi's parents came back and when they got to know about Vivan they were sad but they had a feeling deep down that vivan had changed alot but not for good.

After that when they got to know about sarth and jhanavi they were more than happy They accepted their relationship happily. Now sarth and jhanavi were planning on getting married soon they were ready their families were ready now they just had ask each other officially.

Currently Sarth and jhanavi were at The siddhivinayak after their darshan they sat on the bench nearby, sarth smiled at jhanavi lovingly and she too smiled back at him with more love.

He held her hand and turned towards her.

Sarth :- "Jaan i know we have been thinking about getting married from weeks now but I want to ask you officially Will you Marry me Do you want to spend your entire life with me
And make me the luckiest man?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes My sadu i want to spend my entire life with you! "

Sarth smiled at her and pulled out a ring he slid the ring into her ring finger she smiled at him and pulled out a ring sarth was surprised jhanavi Winked at him.

Jhanavi :- "So Sarth will you marry me?"

Sarth :- "Yes My jhanavi."

Jhanavi held his hand and slid the ring into his ring finger they both smiled lovingly at each other they got up and went to take the darshan again.

Jhanavi :- "Bappa Thank you and Your playlist is the best! "

Sarth :-"Really bappa thank you please always be with us."

Someone rang the bell, sarth and jhanavi smiled at each other and then at bappa now they had their bappa's blessings too.
---
Today was Sarth and jhanavi's Mehendi .

Pawani :-"I told you! you are next!"

Jhanavi blushed and nodded.

Yashita :- "what's going on guys?"

Ria :- "Check your hand!"

Yashita :-"What ?! That's just a letter."

Pawani :- "Name of your future husband!"

Yashita was surprised she kept looking at the name and blushed making everyone chuckle.

Jhanavi :-"You Two check your hands too!"

Ria and pawani did what jhanavi said and like yashita they were blushing too.

Sakhee :-"Hayee i wish I had the luxury!'

Jhanavi chuckled.

Jhanavi :-" Koi nahi."

Jhanavi looked at her hand Sarth was written on her hand she remembered when at the wedding S was written on it.
she suddenly heard her phone ring it was a video call from sarth.

Ria :- "Aww My jiju's phone so cute!"

Pawani :- 'not so easy Honey!'

Yashita picked up the call.

Yashita :-"Hello Bhai!'

Sakhee :-"Raha nahi ja raha Sarth?'

Pawani :- "Wait for some days!"

Ria :- "Aag dono taraf lagi hai."

Sarth :- "Girls stop your nonsense and give the phone to jhanavi."