CHAPTER 12 - Mansion.

It stopped raining sarth pushed past the crowd and he was surprised to jhanavi she was holding her leg and looking down.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi?"

Jhanavi looked up at sarth with a relieved smile. The smile a child gives his parents when he finds them.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth sir !"

Sarth :- "I know her thank you for your help everyone."

And with that everyone left. Sarth crouched down to her level. He smiled at her cuteness and looked at her leg, Her leg looked twisted.

Sarth :-"Miss jhanavi I think your leg is twisted."

Jhanavi :-  "Oh my god now what should I do? Bappa!"

Sarth couldn't help but chuckle.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi my house is nearby  I'll call the doctor so what do you think?"

Jhanavi :- "Ok I don't even have any other option."

Sarth :-"But...Uh I think I will have to pick you up because I don't think we should put more pressure on it so can I?"

Sarth hesitantly asked jhanavi. She looked up at him and sighed.

Jhanavi :- "Ok sir."

Sarth then picked her up bridal style and started walking towards his house. All the way jhanavi kept looking at sarth and unknowingly she smiled.

When they got to his mansion, Jhanavi was amused to see such a  huge mansion.

then one servant opened the door.  The mansion was even more huge and beautiful on the inside.

Everyone was surprised to see sarth and jhanavi and this made jhanavi blush so she tried hide her face in his chest

Everyone was surprised to see sarth and jhanavi and this made jhanavi blush so she tried hide her face in his chest. And this made sarth smile even more.

Sarth :-  "asha Tai please Arrange some clothes for miss jhanavi  and kaka please call the doctor."

Sarth asked his servants he was polite while talking to them and this made jhanavi impressed. He carried her to a guest room and laid her down on the bed. He turned on the heater for her.