CHAPTER 9 - Lefty.

Jhanavi :- "May I come in sir?"

Sarth and akshay were shocked to see jhanavi. Already they were tensed now this.

Sarth :- "What are you doing here miss jhanavi?  I gave you some work!"

Jhanavi :- "I completed all my files sarth sir!"

Sarth :- "What? Show me."

She handed over the files to sarth and indeed all the files were complete.
Jhanavi smiled.

Flashback

Jhanavi :- "Anyhow I'm going to complete this damn files I just need to increase my speed. I need to do this for SK!"

Jhanavi opened the files to see that they needed some minor correction. She smiled and started correcting them.

Flashback end.

Sarth mentally cursed himself for all this. He was frantically trying to come up with a idea to engage jhanavi in a work. Meanwhile mr kulkarni were confused they didn't know who she was.

Mr kulkarni:- "Who are you?"

Jhanavi joined her hands in front of him and smiled.

Jhanavi:- "Namaste sir i'm jhanavi. Sarth Sir's PA."

Mr kulkarni:- "Ok good."

Jhanavi then looked at his left to see SK aka akshay sitting there she jumped in happiness. Making  Sarth worried even more.

Jhanavi :- "Oh My God! The SK!! Wow I can't believe this!! Sir I'm a die hard fan of yours!!!"

Akshay :- "Yeah sure sure."

He nodded. Jhanavi held out her hand in happiness awkwardly akshay shook her hand with his right hand. Sarth slapped his forehead.
Jhanavi confusedly looked at him

Jhanavi :- "Sir You are using your right hand but you are a Lefty. You use your right hand only when you are eating."

Akshay mentally cursed himself  when sarth said they had to keep jhanavi away  he now knew why.

Sarth :- "I knew it."

Mr kulkarni :- "Good you know so much about him."

Jhanavi :- "Itni bhi khaas nahi main."

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi please go you can't be here!"

Mr Kulkarni :- "No let her stay.

His dad said sternly now sarth had no other option. He couldn't cross his dad what he was going to do now. He just mentally prayed to bappa.

Jhanavi smiled brightly.

Jhanavi thought :- "God finally I can be with  SK!!!"

Mr kulkarni :- "So sir as I was saying...We are launching our new mobile and we want you to be the brand ambassador..."

Mr kulkarni were explaining but no was concentrating sarth and akshay were tensed and constantly praying to bappa  meanwhile jhanavi couldn't help but notice that his behavior was totally odd. Sarth noticed her confused and suspicious Look and he grew more tense.

Sarth :- "I had to take miss jhanavi out of here until this meeting ends."

Sarth stood up. Everyone gave him a confused look.

Mr kulkarni :- "What happened Sarth ?"

Sarth :- "Dad I have some meeting with a important client so can I leave?"

Mr kulkarni :- "Ok."

Sarth :-"Thanks dad."

Sarth grabbed jhanavi's hand and took her out of the cabin.

Jhanavi :- "Sir Where are you taking me?"

Sarth  didn't reply  they got in the elevator. Only then he let go of her.

Sarth :- "Sorry miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :-"Why and where are you taking me?"

Sarth :-"Miss jhanavi I'm not kidnapping you! I said we have a meeting."

Jhanavi :- "So?"

Sarth sighed in frustration.

Sarth :- "You are my PA miss jhanavi so you have to be with me!"

Jhanavi :- "But SK..."

Suddenly the elevator came to a stop and the lights started flickering.

Jhanavi :-"Oh my god !!! We are stuck here!!"

Jhanavi was panicking like crazy so sarth nervously kept a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

Sarth :-"Miss jhanavi calm down I'm here with you..Don't worry."

Jhanavi :- "We are stuck here because of you! If you didn't had this meeting then would have been safe in the cabin!!"

Sarth sighed.

Sarth :- "How can this be my fault miss jhanavi?"

But then suddenly lights went off and Jhanavi started crying.

Jhanavi :-"Oh my god what are we going to do??!! We are stuck."

Sarth turned on his  mobile flashlight. He held jhanavi's hand.

Sarth :- "Don't worry miss jhanavi I'm here with you I will not let anything happen to you."

He reassured her. His calm voice calmed down jhanavi and now she relaxed.

Jhanavi :- "Sorry Sir for blaming you.
Actually I'm afraid of the dark."

Sarth :- "It's ok I'm here."

Jhanavi held sarth's hand more tightly she stepped Little closer to him making sarth blush. Sarth then shrugged it off and tried to call the security. But his phone was not reachable.

Sarth :-"God this network!!"

But suddenly  sarth saw a lizard  on the elevator door and he  screamed

Jhanavi :- "What happened Sir?"

Sarth :-" there is a li--lizard miss jhanavi can you please shoo her away.."

Jhanavi laughed hard at this.

Jhanavi :-" Oh my god you are sacred of lizard?"

Sarth :- "Aren't you sacred of the dark?"

Jhanavi then stopped laughing and shooed the lizard away.  She was still laughing but then Sarth and jhanavi  noticed the approximatey between them they were so close they had a eye contact for a brief moment but then they stepped away from each other.  Again Sarth tried to call the security and this time the phone connected.

Sarth :-"How much time?"

- "Sir Four hours maximum."

Sarth :- "what?"

- "Yes sir we will try to fix the elevator fast."

Sarth :- "Ok."

He disconnected the call.

Jhanavi :- "What did they say?"

Sarth :- "We are stuck here for four hours."

Jhanavi :-"What?!"
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!  And don't forget to vote!