CHAPTER 13 - Radio.

After her dinner now it was time to drop her back to her house. Jhanavi still couldn't walk properly so sarth had to pick her up.but now this time everyone was smiling at them. Asha tai was giving them a knowing look.. making The both  of them blush.

He made her sit in the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt. While doing it sarth was so close to jhanavi that for a minute she forgot to breath. She blushed at the closeness.

Sarth :- "ok done."

Sarth smiled at her and closed the door. And then jhanavi closed her eyes and took deep breath.

Jhanavi :- "God I feel like I'm in a kdrama. What's happening to me?!"

sarth sat in the driver seat. He put the address  her Father gave her in the gps and started driving.
On the way he remembered that he had to inform jhanavi that the plan was preponed.

Sarth :-  "Uh...Miss jhanavi actually our trip to udaipur is preponed we have to leave tomorrow."

Jhanavi :- "what tomorrow?"

Sarth :- "Yeah...Do you have any problem? We can cancel it."

Jhanavi :- "No! I'm ok with the new plan."

Jhanavi was excited for the concert and in no way in hell she was going to miss it.  After all She will see SK performing live.

The car ride was again silent and it was bugging jhanavi.

Jhanavi :- "sir can I turn on the radio?"

Sarth :- "Yeah sure."

She turned on the radio and ..raatan lambiyaa was playing. And with that jhanavi started singing along too. Sarth was amused. she was a horrible singer but still he enjoyed her singing.

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashoor

Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Najron Se Door

Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu

Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae

Janda Ae Dil Ye To Jaandi Ae Tu

Tere Bin Main Na Rahun

Mere Bina Tu

Kithe Chaliye Tu

Kithe Chaliye Tu

Kithe Chaliye Jaan Chaliye

Kaatun Kaise Raataan O Saawre

Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre

And at the kaatun kaise raataan she littterly screamed. Sarth now was laughing hard . He parked the car at the side and laughed hard. Jhanavi first glared at him but then she too started laughing. While laughing she was admiring sarth he looked really good while laughing.

Cham Cham Cham Ambraan De Taare

Kehnde Ne Sajjna

Tu Hi Chan Mere Is Dil Da

Man Le Ve Sajjna

Tere Bina Mera Hove Na Gujara

Chadd Ke Na Jaavin Mainu

Tu Hi Hai Sahara

Now  sarth stopped laughing and he  too looked at jhanavi who was already looking at him. Then the last line played  at the right time.