CHAPTER 27 :- Star boys.

Sarth and jhanavi were  currently in their flight. They were watching some movie but jhanavi couldn't concentrate.
She wanted to know how and Why sarth became SK. Why he never showed his face.

Janhavi :- "Sarth."

Sarth :- "Let me guess you are curious as to why and how I became SK."

Jhanavi :- "Seriously Ye bhi pata chal gaya Just you don't understand my Any other feelings!"

Jhanavi rolled her eyes. He knew what she was talking about.

Sarth :- "Jaan do you want to listen to my awesome story or not?"

Sarth chuckled. Jhanavi smiled at him brightly.

Jhanavi :- "Yes!"

Sarth :- "So once upon a time in mumbai..."

Jhanavi :- "Seriously?!"

Jhanavi rolled her eyes at him and he just chuckled in response.

Sarth :- "One day in  my college my favorite band came to promote their new song..."

Flashback..

Akshay :- "I can't believe this! Star boys are coming to our college!!!"

Sakhee :- "Yes yaar and we will see them perform live!! Aren't you excited Sarth?"

Sarth :- "Of course I am they are my favorite!"

Sarth was really excited to see Star boys perform live. They were his idol. It was a group of 4 boys. They were really famous in India.
They rushed to their college ground.  Everything was decorated. A big stage was arranged. The whole college was there.

Even the teachers were waiting for them. And their wait came to an end when the star boys arrived in their car.
They got out all were wearing causal clothes.  They waved at everyone and got on the stage.

They started singing but while singing they suddenly  gave some students Mike and asked them to sing.
And one of the student was Sarth.

Others couldn't sing but sarth did.
The star boys really loved his voice.
They asked him to meet them later.
Sarth was head over heels happy.
His favorite band asked him to meet them. That was a huge thing for him.

After the concert sarth and his friends were discussing what he should do.

Sakhee :- "Sarth you should go!"

Akshay :-" Yeah they might give you a opportunity."

Sakhee :- "Yeah exactly!!"

Sarth nodded. He went to the principal's office where the star boys were. They smiled at him brightly.

- "We loved your Voice mr?"

Sarth :-" Sarth.. sir sarth kulkarni."

-- "So sarth We want you to sing in our next project with us please."

- "We would be really happy."

Sarth :- "Yeah sure sir I would be too happy! "

- "Good."

They handed him their card and left.
Sarth was too happy he was jumping in joy. Even the principal praised him alot.

Flashback end.

Jhanavi :- "Then what happened?"

Sarth :-" Later jhanavi we reached Mumbai."

Jhanavi :-"No!!"

Jhanavi Frowned. Sarth chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Sarth :- "Next time jaan."

Sarth winked at her and stood up.
Jhanavi stood up too with a frustrated face.

Jhanavi :-" I have  to tell me the whole story!!"

Sarth :- "Yes Jaan."

He held her hand and headed out. It was going to be a hell of a roller coaster ride.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter guys

And SidashixFanfics as Sakhee

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below!  And don't forget to vote!