7 - Fire

I sighed as I walked into the office, dropping a pillow on the desk and practically collapsing in the chair.

I hadn't gotten any sleep during the day, my mom kept calling me and wouldn't let up. I eventually just turned my phone completely off and prayed I'd wake up on time to get here.

I heard clanging in the vents as I rested my head on the pillow and crossed my arms around it.

"Y/n?" I heard Springtrap ask. "I'm alive." I mumbled. Spring chuckled as I felt a heavy hand placed on my back, small amounts of pressure going in circles. "That's always good." Springtrap responded, his voice closer to me than I thought it would be. I opened my eyes and looked over my arm, seeing Spring laying his head on the remaining pillow. If my arm wasn't in the way, we'd be at least 6 inches away from each other.

My face heated up as I stared into the one silver eye I could see. I moved my left arm down to my lap and smiled at Springtrap now that we could see each other's full faces. Spring smiled back and his eyes glowed a bit brighter.

"You look lovely-y." Spring whispered, his voice glitching a bit, surprising both him and I. I chuckled a bit and closed my eyes, "Thank you."

The phone began to ring, I ignored it like I had been doing the past few nights. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Springtrap looking around my face, his eyes slightly lidded.

"Are you tired?" I asked, making his eyes dart back to mine. "Oh.. no.. I'm not. I haven't been tired for a while." His voice sounded sad. I frowned a bit as he closed his eyes, the silver glowing dimming as he did. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled. I don't know what it felt like to loose all form of humanity, it seems lonely and cold. I sighed as I brought my hand up to his face, resting it next to his eye and above his mouth. Spring opened his eyes and stared into mine, a ghost of a smile crossing his face.

We sat like that for a while, sharing the pillow and having small in-and-out conversations.

It was probably 5:30 when Springtrap's ear perked and his head shot up. "What?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

—Springtrap's POV—

As I looked into Y/n's eyes, I heard hurried footsteps and whispering. I felt my ear twitch as I picked my head up. I looked towards the right side of the window where I heard the noise come from.

"What?" Y/n asked. "What's wrong?"

"What did you bring?" An unfamiliar female voice asked. "Gas, matches, things to hurt Y/n with." A male voice replied.

"Y/n.." I mumbled, looking down to my right at them. They raised an eyebrow, a small smile ghosting her face.

"Someone's in here." I stated. "We need to hide you." Y/n's smile dropped. "W-What?" They asked. "Come on," I whispered as I held out my hand. "I can keep you safe." I promised. Y/n put her hand in mine immediately. I picked them up and brought them to the hidden room with no cameras and brought her to the very back corner.

I sat down and wrapped my arms around Y/n, making it so nobody would be able to see her if they came in. I felt my ear twitching as I payed attention to the voices more.

"We don't want to get too close. If she survives then she'll be able to turn us in." The female voice grumbled. "Let walk around the place pouring gas everywhere. Then we'll light it up from outside." She explained. "Got it." The guy responded.

"Fuck.." I whispered.

—Your POV—

"Fuck.." Spring whispered. I looked up at him. "What? What's happening?" I asked.

"Y/n, do you trust me?" Spring asked, looking around the room. I nodded. "Okay, I need you to stay calm and stay with me as I tell you what's happening." Springtrap explained, a slightly purple tint to the silver of his eyes. I nodded as he looked down at me.

"There's two people in here.. they're pouring gas everywhere and they're going to start a fire." Springtrap explained, tightening his hold on me. "We need to leave then!" I exclaimed as I began squirming in Springtrap's arms.

"Y/n. You said you trust me. I need to you act like it. If we leave then we'll get caught by them and you have a higher chance of getting killed. I'm not going to let that h-a-AppeN-n." Springtrap's voice was glitchy now and his eyes were glowing a dark purple. Though my anxiety was high, I relaxed myself a best I could and nodded.

Springtrap's ear twitched and he wrapped his arms around me completely and turned to the corner, making sure my back was pressed against it. A second later, a big explosion came from near the security room, making the whole building shake.

"William.." I mumbled, tears welling up in my eyes. A glitchy hum came from next to my ear. "I'm scared." Springtrap tensed up, his grip around me becoming even tighter. "Don't be scared, I've got you." Spring whispered next to my ear. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

"How can you promise something like that?" I asked with a sob as the building shook again, another explosion. I heard fire crackling getting close to us and I smelled all the shitty systems burning.

"Because-" Springtrap stated, though he was cut off by another explosion right outside of the room we were in, causing everything around us to burst into flames, we were surrounded.

"Because," Spring started again as my vision started to go in and out. "I love you."

—Nobody's POV—

Y/n pulled away from Springtrap as best as they could and stared into his silver eyes that were tinted with purple. Springtrap blinked at her, waiting for a reaction as the fire blazed around them, sirens wailing outside of Fazbear Fright.

Y/n just let tears fall down their face, not having the right words for the bunny animatronic in front of her. Y/n let out a sob and buried their face into Springtrap's chest.

Springtrap felt some sort of wave go through his body, he didn't know how it happened, or what it was, really. It felt like pain, in the area his heart would be. Springtrap let his face burry into Y/n's neck, scared for what could happen to them.

They hugged in fear as it felt like the world burned around them. It wasn't painful nor beautiful. It was bliss. A tragedy, yes, but in it's purest form. A blissful tragedy.

As Springtrap felt Y/n's body relaxing in his arms, he pulled away from her neck and pressed his nosed to their forehead.

"I love you, Y/n. Please trust me, we're going to make it out." Springtrap's voice wavered. "I trust you, William." Y/n's small, hoarse voice coming from under him before she fully went limp.

Springtrap let out what could be classified as a sob as he buried his face into her neck once more.

"Please find us." He begged as if the firefighters outside could hear him. "Not for me," William whispered, his past horrid actions breathing down his neck. "But for Y/n.."

1250 words !
Published 10.30.21