19 - Dreams

"Hello, Y/n.." A small, distant voice greeted me.

I couldn't see anything around me, not even when I brought my hand up to my face.

"We see you've gotten close with Afton.." Another voice stated. I looked around the dark room, hoping to find some kind of light source.

Suddenly, everything lit up, and I was surrounded by four children, all of them slightly transparent.

My eyes widened as I looked around the circle they formed, trapping me where I was.

A boy with short brown hair started speaking, pulling the Freddy mask from his face. "You're falling for the man who murdered us." He whimpered, looking up at me as tears streamed down his face. Guilt filled my body.

A boy with curly ginger hair pulled his Bonnie mask up, tears also streaming down his face. "You become friends with me while still staying loyal to that monster!"

"If you care about us so much in your world," A little girl spoke, pulling her Chica mask up to reveal her tear stained face. She had bright blue eyes and blonde hair. "Then you'd understand why you're in so much danger when you're around him."

"If you don't accept it now, he'll kill you soon enough." A boy pushed his foxy mask up, revealing short blond hair, and wouldn't you guess it, tears falling from his eyes.

I began to tear up as I looked around at the children, they were all closing in on me.

"No..." I whispered as the boy with with Freddy mask reached out to me. I backed up into the little girl, immediately apologizing.

I escaped their small circle, only for them to turn to me and start walking forwards. I backed up to the door and tried to open it, only for it to be locked.

"C'mon.." I panicked, pulling and shoving at the handle. In the end, the door broke open when I slammed my body against it, making me stumble out of the room.

"Come back, Y/n.." The little girl called. I looked down both of the hallways and decided to run right.

"Y/n we're here to save you.." Bonnie mask told me. I continued running, taking every turn I could.

I yelped as I took a sharp right and ran into a door. "Y/n you must listen to us!" Foxy mask yelled in a sing-song way. I opened the door and stumbled through, slamming it closed. I looked around and realized I was in an older looking diner, a golden bear and a golden bunny on stage, moving in robotic ways.

There were 4 teens in the same masks as the kids behind me lifting up a little boy into the bear's mouth. The boy was screaming and flailing around, obviously trying to escape. After a few moments of the boy's head being in Fredbear's mouth, the animatronic clamped its jaw shut, making a loud squelching noise and the child's crying stop.

My eyes widened in horror. The boy in the foxy mask turned around, looking around frantically. The boy pulled his mask up, making my jaw drop. He had the same color eyes as Springtrap does.

"Y/n we're going to find you.." Freddy mask called. I turned around towards the door I just came through, only to see a wall. "What..?" I mumbled. I looked around and saw the four ghosts down the hallway. Once I made eye contact with Chica mask, they all started running at me.

I yelped and ran towards the front door of the building, swinging it open. I ran through, only to run into the main dining area of the pizzeria.

Without thinking, I ran to the security room, closing the east door as I ran through the west one. I turned around and slammed the west door closed. I sighed in relief and turned around, only to see the security office of the horror attraction. I was behind the desk, facing the window.

My blood ran cold. This couldn't be happening. I looked behind me and saw a wall of lockers, one of them opened, showing a long dark hallway with the four ghosts running towards me.

Fuck.

I quickly turned around and ran out the office's door, running down all the hallways all the way to the camera 9 hallway.

I looked behind me and saw the four ghosts close behind me. I turned down another hallway and ran to the camera 10 exit door, shoving it open. I ran through and tripped, landing on a carpet floor.

I picked my head up and looked around, realizing I was in my house. I rolled over in a panic and leaned back on my elbows as I looked at the plain wall that I just fell through. A smile covered my face, I escaped them..

I stood up quickly and turned around, running into a metal chest. I yelped a bit and held the bridge of my nose as I looked up. "William!" I exclaimed, a smile covering my face as I brought my hand down from my nose.

"You won't believe what just-" I yelped as Springtrap brought his hand to my throat and shoved me against the wall, dragging me up so we were face to face. I whimpered and brought my hands to Spring's wrist, clawing at it so I could breathe again.

"Sweet dreams, love." Springtrap laughed lowly before shoving a knife into my stomach. My hands moved from Spring's wrist to the blade that was stabbing me. Tears fell down my face as I stared into Springtrap's eyes. "Will..." I cried. Spring pulled the knife out of me and let go of my neck, making me fall to the floor.

THUD-

I yelped as I shot up in bed, tears streaming down my face. I looked around, realizing I was in my room. I looked down to my stomach and slightly pulled my shirt up, seeing no scars or stab wounds at all. I let my shirt fall down as I let out a sigh, tears continuing to pour out of my eyes.

"What the fuck.." I mumbled, leaning over and resting my face in my hands. I went over the nightmare in my head multiple times, giving me a headache.

I got out of bed and wiped under my eyes as I walked downstairs, going to my kitchen for some Advil. I decided to leave the light off, not wanting to make my headache worse. Though it was a bit pointless seeing as the sun was still out, as it was about 6pm.

I looked through my medicine cabinet, finding literally everything except Advil. I huffed and just decided that Ibuprofen was fine. I filled up a glass of water and swallowed the two tablets, shaking my head after. I placed the glass down and leaned on the counter, holding my head in my hands.

Where's Springtrap..?

I picked my head up and looked around, not seeing Spring anywhere around me. I sighed and finished the glass of water, deciding it was best to go back to sleep.

I walked upstairs and turned the corner to go to my room, only to see the wall in my dream. The sequence of Spring pinning me to the wall, stabbing me, then letting me fall played through my mind, making my headache worse as I zoned out.

"Y/n..?" Springtrap placed his hand on my shoulder, making me jump, turn around, then stare up at him. "Why were you just staring at the wall?" Spring asked. "Uh, I was sleep walking." I lied. Springtrap tilted his head at me, "You never sleep walk." I just shrugged. Spring sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "Let's get you back to bed.." Springtrap mumbled, turning me around and guiding me to my room.

I walked ahead of him and got into bed, rolling over and facing the wall. I heard the door to my room close then a small thud as Springtrap huffed.

Then it was silent...

I closed my eyes, letting myself block out the world around me, falling asleep.

Then I woke up, my alarm blaring loudly. I groaned and turned it off, getting up to get ready for the day, ignoring Springtrap powering himself back on.

1384 words
Published 1.22.22