14 - Connections

Quick little note, I'm gonna make it so the original animatronics can be humanoid? Like still metal and all but they can like morph to be more human looking. Ask questions if you have them :') (they start off as animals lol)

Fuck me. Fuck this. Fuck everything.

This stupid pizzeria. I hate it. I hate everything about it. Safe to say, I'm terrified.

I opened the door with my shaky hand and looked to the stage, seeing the three animatronics looking directly at me.

Fuck..

I looked to the left to pirates cove only to see the fox's head peaking out, his eye glowing and his mouth slightly open.

Double fuck.

I stared at the fox, too scared to moved. Suddenly, a bell rung, signaling it was now 12:00.

The fox immediately swung the curtain away from him and ran at me.

Triple fuck.

I turned on my heel and dashed for the office. The fox's surprisingly light footsteps right behind me, getting closer.

I turned into the office quickly, hitting my shoulder on the frame of it. "Ow.." I hissed, bringing my hand to my shoulder. I looked back up and saw the fox in the door way, looking at me in the eye, seeming to be breathing heavily.

I held eye contact with him as I moved to press the door button, only for him to grab my wrist quickly and tighten his grip.

"Fuck.. ow..." I mumbled as he turned and began dragging me back to the main area. My arm was twisted weird, making my whole torso turn weird to lessen the pain as I walked.

Once we reached the main area the fox threw me forward, resulting in me hitting a table and pain shoot through my body. "Fuck.." I mumbled, already exhausted. This place was so much worse than the fright show.

The fox pulled out a chair and grabbed me by the shoulder, shoving me into the chair, the other three animatronics coming down from the stage as the fox glared down at me.

I glared back up at him, not wanting to seem to scared, though I was terrified. The bear came into my line of sight first, causing my eyes to go to his blue ones. The bear looked down at me, his jaw hanging somewhat slack.

Suddenly, his rather bulky build shrunk reasonably, now presenting as an average height guy wearing a white dress shirt, a brown vest overtop with a black bow tie, black dress pants and shoes. He had blue eyes, messy brown hair that looked somewhat put together with two bear ears on either side of his head. A small top hat sat closer to his left ear, having a small tilt.

My eyes widened as I stared up at him. Then, the fox began morphing as the bunny and duck thing walked closer, also morphing.

The fox morphed into another average height guy, a bit taller than the bear. He had red hair that looked like it used to be cut as a mullet but it had grown out quite a bit. Red fox ears were on his head, tilting in a different direction every now and then when he heard a different sound.  He was wearing a white dress shirt that was wrinkled and torn in some places, the top few buttons were either undone on purpose, or had fallen off the shirt. He had brown pants that ripped at the knee, making him look tattered. He didn't have any shoes on, an eye patch over one eye while the other was yellow, confusing me a bit.

The duck thing morphed into a short girl. She was rather stout, though an hourglass shape to her body was obvious. She was wearing a pale yellow dress that went to her knees, a loose white bib on her chest reading "Let's Eat!!!" She had yellow hair that went just below her shoulders that was curled slightly. She had pink eyes and she was wearing a lip balm that was tinted orange, giving off more of a chicken rather than a duck now.

The bunny morphed into a tall guy wearing basically what the bear was, just a purple vest, and no top hat. He had magenta eyes, indigo/purple bunny ears coming from his head that would twitch every now and then, seeming like he was agitated.

The bunny was probably my favorite, for the sole reason he reminded me of Springtrap, giving me some false comfort.

As the four animatronic-people stared at me, I shrunk down in my seat, not liking the attention. I heard the bunny sigh, his ear twitching slightly, "Lay off, Freddy." A slight Australian accent shining through. Another accented bunny, that's odd.

The bear looked over at the bunny. "What do you mean, Bonnie? I'm not doing anything." The bear spoke, a British accent sounding. Uh-oh, another Springtrap connection. Bonnie's ears twitched as he just huffed, crossing his arms.

"Aye," The fox spoke, his accent catching me off guard. He sounded like a pirate, what even is that accent...? "The lass looks terrified." He finished.

"Mhm, definitely scared of us." The duck agreed, nodding her head. She didn't have much of an accent. Definitely from America, but no twang from a specific state or even region.

The bear, I think Freddy, looked back at me. I looked up at him and just blinked, not knowing what he would get from that. Freddy just huffed and turned, bumping the bunny's, I think Bonnie's, shoulder as he went by. "You're on baby sitting duty, rabbit!" Freddy called. Bonnie's ears twitched again, as well as his nose. I assume they weren't the best of friends.

The duck hummed, seemingly happy with the outcome of whatever just happened and turned around as well, going into the kitchen.

Bonnie looked over at the fox, awaiting a response. (I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE "BONNIE LOOKED OVER AT THE FUCK" HAHAHAH) The fox just shrugged and stated, "You're on your own, lad." before walking back to the cove, another ear twitch from Bonnie.

Bonnie looked at me, smiling a bit and uncrossing his arms before grabbing my hand gently and helping me stand up. "Let's go back to the office and get comfortable, okay?" Bonnie offered. I nodded slowly, still feeling a bit uneasy. His ear twitching slowed down noticeably as we walked down the west hallway, his surprisingly soft footsteps echoing around.

1075 words!
Published 12.1.21