・A concert・

11 November 1979

"Amala, hurry up! The taxi is outside!"
My mom yelled downstairs as i was running down the stairs. "Okay momma I'm done let's go!"

Me and momma went outside and rushed into the car. As it drove off i was fantasizing about how the Jackson 5 concert would be.

I love music so much and its something I'd love to grow up and do. Michael Jackson has definitely inspired me to do singing!

Roughly 20 minutes or so later we arrived at the arena, and holy hell it was packed! "Momma do you think we're even gonna get inside?" I asked my mom doubting the possibilities we'd even get inside AND get a good seat, "yes baby I'm sure we will" she gave me a reassuring smile and carried on walking to the que to get our tickets and quickly get inside.

About 15 minutes or so later we managed to get inside (which is quite quick for a Jackson 5 concert) and we got front row tickets somehow! I was definitely star struck on how my mom managed to get us front row tickets (as they were expensive as hell) but i decided to ignore it and go to our seats!

"Momma thank you so much for getting us these tickets I love you" i gave her a tight hug and she hugged me back. "I love you too Amala" she said as she smiled. My mom has probably been my biggest supporter, if not one of them. Especially after she managed to take care of me and my brother basically on her own without my dad. I've still never met him even at 14 years old which kinda hurts me but I can't really do anything about it except pray I meet him.

I was quickly shaken out of my thoughts when i heard cheering and music starting to play.

Oh..my..god

"When I had you to myself I didn't want you around. Those pretty faces always made you,stand out in the croud"

I cannot believe I'm actually witnessing this right now! I started singing my heart out as well as my mom. I was having the time of my life! I've been hoping that I could get these tickets for so long and my dream has finally came true! (I literally cannot stress that enough) But for the next hour or so.. I'm just gonna listen to the music and sing my heart out!

About half an hour later...

                Michael's POV

I saw this beautiful girl singing her heart out in the front row,with what looked like her mother as they looked very similar. I wanted to invite her up on stage but I don't know if I should.

You know what I'm gonna invite her up! I don't know if my brothers will like this but oh well!

"Hey! Can the girl in the front row with the straightened high ponytail and fringe come up on stage!"

                 Amala's POV
My heart dropped.

Ain't no way THEE Michael Jackson was inviting me on stage. "Amala go up!" my mom kinda shifted me to go up and I went up with security. I was smiling like a mad woman. The music stopped and he put the microphone to my mouth. "What's your name?" Shaking a little bit I responded,  "Amala". I can't believe this is happening right now!! "Can you sing Amala?"

I'm officially fucked.

What the hell do I say?!

"Yeah! I can sing" I smiled widely after I said that but, it wasn't a happy smile it was a baffled/surprised smile. "Can you help me sing a song?" HELL YEAH!
"Sure!" at this point I was smiling because I really WAS happy (not like I wasn't before but, you know). I heard the music starting to play and he gave me his microphone then one of his brothers gave him a second mic. Thank GOD he was gonna sing with me because I know damn well I wouldn't be able to sing on my own. Especially not in front of a big ass crowd like this.

I'll be there started to play. How convenient. Michael started to sing first then I followed afterwards, we harmonized at certain points too and I was loving it.

                Michael's POV
Oh my god she has such an amazing voice and what looks like at such a young age too! If she had made any music I'd most definitely listen to her songs. Her voice is so soft yet a tiny bit raspy. I'd love to get to know her better but she's a fan..and definitely a minor and I'm 21 unfortunately. Plus she probably doesn't think the same about me considering I don't look the best.

The song then came to and end which was also the end of the concert. I gave her a hug and we all bowed and said thank you to the crowd for coming,then Amala walked off stage.

     ・Deborah Sawyer's POV (a.k.a.
                Amala's mother)
I can't believe my baby sung on stage in front of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands of people!) of people WITH Michael Jackson!! When she came back down I gave her a big hug and kisses.
"Baby you did so good out there!!" "thanks momma!" the smiled hugged me even tighter then we walked outside. As we were going outside we heard some people talking about Amala's voice "she had such an amazing voice!" "she's so talented for her age" "I wish i could sing like that!"
I was so proud of my babygirl! I just wish her father was here to see her, he probably doesn't care anyways..

To be continued...