•Reaching my peak (pt2)•

[February 26th 1983//Motown 25]
[Doja's pov]

Michael started to perform his song 'Billie Jean'. To be honest, it's one of my favourites! I looked up at him and we made eye contact for a second but I quickly looked away incase I disract him since he's a perfectionist and if he messed up he'd never forgive me.

The girls around me were hyped, they kept screaming his name and were dancing. I felt a bit uncomfy as I kept getting shoved every now and then but at least I can see my friend perform!

Near the end of the song he put his hat on and started dancing. His crystal glove glistened and danced under the light. He's an amazing dancer.

It came to him doing the moonwalk and toe stand and the crowd went crazy

It came to him doing the moonwalk and toe stand and the crowd went crazy. Everyone cheered him on including me and I felt so happy for him because he was getting the hype and recognition he deserves in that moment of people cheering him, and ever since he made thriller.

God, even just looking at him for 2 minutes makes me fall in love with him more and more. I want to tell him so bad but I know he still loves Diana and I'm not old enough to date him yet.

•••••

The performance ended and everyone was going home but before I left I was thinking of going to the restroom then try find Mike.

•••••

"Hmm, now where's the Jacksons' room.."
I found their room and was about to knock on until I got stopped by security. "Unt unt girl, you're not allowed to come here it's restricted and you know that." "No wait! Michael's my friend! I know him, I really do!"

"Nope! We've heard that excuse by other fangirls like you way too much today and it was all lies. You better dip or-"
"She's with me." A soft voice spoke behind the security guard and it was Michael. He took my arm lightly and brought me inside his room.

"Michael where's your broth-mm!" His lips melted onto mine and I wrapped my arms around him. My breath was taken away as he picked me up and set me on his makeup desk. "Mm-Michael!" I pulled away and he looked at me in confusion.

"Michael, we can't do this. I'm still technically a minor and you're 24." He sighed in anger but tried not so show it. "Amala, you're turning 18 in a couple months anyways it's really not that deep!" I scoffed slightly, "I'm turning 18 in 7 months, we still have ages! Look, when I turn 18 we can start a relationship and see where it moves on from there okay?"

"But what if I get a girlfriend by then! Who's fault will it be then?!"
"Well if you really loved me, then you wouldn't have gotten a girlfriend! Plus, what's up with you? You're getting mad at me just because I don't want to start a relationship with you yet? You know what I'm leaving."

I hopped off the desk and started to make my way out of the room. "No wait! Amala!"

Michael's pov
She slammed the door behind her and left without saying anything. I ran my hands through my curls and started crying out of anger. I was being a fucking asshole and I messed up. She's right. If I really did love her then I just need to wait until she turns 18 and we can start a relationship then. I started destroying my room and I heard the security bang on my door asking if I was okay.

I took a minute to breathe then gathered my stuff and responded sharply to him saying I'm okay then left to go home.

•••••

[March 26th 1983]
[Michael's pov]

It's been about a month since me and Amala last talked. I heard that she's been working on some music and I can't wait to listen to it. I've tried contacting her and she's not been responding to my calls and I'm starting to get really worried. I decided to gain up my courage and go talk to her at her house.

•••••

[Later that day]
[Doja/Amala's pov]

I'm in my room looking up some beats to make some random songs to while smoking. I recently got a weed tapestry and it hangs above my bed. I love it so much it looks cute in my opinion. I finally found a beat and was interrupted by a knock at the front door.

It was probably my mom. But, she wasn't supposed to be coming back until tomorrow (as she's at a girl's night out with her girlfriends) so that was quite odd. I walked to the door and opened it.

Michael's pov
The door opened and I saw a brunette Amala with glasses, a yellow sweater,and black baggy pants with her cat Alex in her hand.

"Oh

"Oh..hi Michael." She avoided eye contact with me so I knew I messed up. "Amala can I come inside?" "Sure." She said hesitantly. "My room's a bit messy and my mom's not home so."

"Ah okay." We entered her room and sat on her bed. "Listen. I know that on the night of motown I messed up huge time. I was just really hot and bothered at the time and was incredibly horny."
When I said the word horny she looked at me and smirked then put Alex down.

"But yea um.. I was just hot and bothered and annoyed because I messed up the toe stand during my performance and I promise I'll never ever in my life, treat you like that again. It was a one time thing and I promise I won't do it again."

She sat there for a second staring at me like she was trying to read my face. "Okay.. I forgive you. But if you treat me like that again you're never hearing from me again. Alright?"

"Yes, okay. I'm also sorry for trying to pressure you into getting with me. I'll wait for when you're ready and let it flow the way you want."
"Okay thank you so much Mike I appreciate it."

She leaned in for a hug and I hugged her back tightly. "You're welcome, I was acting immature and like an idiot."

"It's fine, let's just move on from it and learn from this. Both of us."

I agreed with her with a reasurring smile. "So! Wanna hear one of the beats I found to make a song?" "Sure lets hear it!"

We listened to some beats and I helped her try to make a song or two. It was a bit difficult because from what I know so far we both write completely different types of songs. I write about love, world peace stuff like that. And Amala writes songs about sex, getting drunk/high etc. But it was still fun to do.

•••••

The rest of the night was full of fun. We watched movies, played games, and even did prank calls. We also ordered pizza and dessert. It was getting late and I was thinking of going home but Amala insisted that I stayed the night so I did. Obvisouly with the approval of her mother.

It was getting late and so we decided to settle down. "Um Amala, I can sleep downstairs if you like" "No Michael we can sleep together I have a double bed it will fit both of us!"

"Erm..are you sure?" "I'm positive." We both got into bed and she snuggled up against me. "I hope you don't mind me taking my shirt off?" "Go ahead Mike, whatever makes u feel comfortable" she said with a smile.

She brought her right leg over my lap and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Sorry for the long ass break guys, I wrote a few other chapters on my other book (Doja x Michael imagines) go check it out!

Tysm for reading this💓
-Dojasmoon<3