・Numbers and albums・

[November 8th 1982]
Doja's POV
I was so excited to release my song 'so high'. It's not an album and definitely won't get as popular as Michael's 'Thriller' album, but I hope I get some recognition for it and I get a bit popular so people can really see the potential I have in music!

I picked out an outfit to just have a little celebration with a few family and friends. Obviously Denotré is coming over. We were gonna have a little cake and listen to my music then Michael's album because we're all big fans of him. Well..except from my other friend Lexie. Actually I worded that out wrong. She DOES love Michael/the Jackson 5 but shes OBSESSED.

Trust me she knows every single thing there is to know about them and ever since I met the Jackson 5 she's been quite cold towards me and I feel like she hates me. I honestly didn't do anything to her! God just decided to give me and not her luck. Anyways my mother wanted me to invite her over because she's been one of my friends for a long long time. I didn't want to argue with my mom because I'd get in trouble, plus today is a good day!

             Michael's POV
I'm so nervous. Im releasing my album thriller today and I'm scared incase I didn't do well enough. And I know my fans think- actually no they KNOW that I've done amazing on this album but I'm a perfectionist, and I personally think I didn't do THAT well on it. Especially on certain songs.

But its too late and I'm not gonna take another few years to redo my whole album that I worked, day to night till morning for.

"Michael are you ready to go live?"
A producer came in and I got up,dusted myself off and responded, "yeah I am let's go.. How long until it airs?" "Well you're gonna do the interview in about 10 minutes so that will give us enough time to get down to your station then you'll start and you know.. Do your thing!"

I wasn't even listening to half of what he said because my mind was on Doja/Amala. I heard that she was releasing a song sometime today (which I'm definitely going to check out later on when I get home) and I hope people really hear her voice and see she has potential in the music industry which I think she also wants.

"Mr Jackson, are you okay?" I snapped back to reality, "oh yeah! I am sorry I just zoned out for a second but yeah thats cool let's go." The producer gave a bit of a confused look then we started walking to the" live tv" station.

              Author's POV
Michael and Doja both released their products that both took lots of time to make. The interview went great, and Doja's family and friends loves her songs and thought she should release more music... Until something unexpected happened.

               Michael's POV
I couldn't take this anymore. I excused myself from the release party we were having and dialed Doja's number. After it ringing for about 20 seconds then someone finally picked up.

"Hello?"
"Hey Amala, well.. Doja. Its me Michael!"
"Oh my God! Hi Michael h-how are you?"
"I'm good how about you!"
"Um, I'm fine. Listen,me my friends and family listened to your album and its amazing! "
"Thank you so much! I also heard your song not that long ago and its a really great song and hopefully you'll get really popular from it!"

Doja's POV
My friends and family (except my mother as we were already used to him) looked bewildered. And Lexie just looked annoyed. "Excuse me I'm gonna go to the toilet", she said I was still talking with Michael and I just nodded at her as if to say 'okay!'

I can't believe he actually listened to my song. ME. ME!!
"Thank you so much!"
"No problem. I have to go now but tell your mother I said hi and hopefully you release more great music!"
"Alright, she's right here so she heard it and thank you a million times!!"
"You're welcome. Bye Doja!"
I heard him smile in between his words and it created butterflies in my stomach.
"Bye bye!"

I ended the call and I was beaming so fucking hard. My aunt spoke up while smiling and said "I can't believe that was actually Michael Jackson! It can't be!"
"Well I'm not surprised after she met him a few years ago", said Deontré. I agreed with her heavily but with his busy schedule I'm so surprised!

We celebrated for a little bit longer but then I remembered Lexie was still upstairs so I went up to find for her. "Lexiee.. Lexiee! Where are you??"
I heard rustling in my room then I found her.. Rummaging around my stuff. And my sheets of lyrics for songs were ripped up.

"LEXIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??" She jumped up and looked at me bewildered. "Oh my God Amala! I'm so sorry! Its not what it looks like I-"
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? YOU'RE RIPPING UP MY SHEETS OF WORK AND SNOOPING AROUND MY STUFF. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAY AND YOU JUST RUINED. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE."

I was so heated.

How could she? She's just mad I'm gonna be more successful than her one day and she's gonna be a hooker or something when she's older.

Everyone downstairs ran up to my room and they were disgusted at the site. "LEXIE WHAT DID YOU DO?" My mother yelled at her then she started to cry. "I'm sorry I just-I just... I don't know I'm so sorry Amala I'm not sure why I done-" "YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOU RAT!"

She ran out of the room and I sat down on my bed and started to have a breakdown. Full of anger AND stress.

Soon afterwards we heard a knock at the door and I heard a soft voice downstairs then footsteps coming up to my room.

"Hi Amala!" A quiet soft voice spoke and peaked through my bedroom door, I looked up and my eyes were wide open.

It was... Michael.

To be continued...