•reunited•

October 4th 1987//Tokyo - Michael Jackson's Bad Tour

//Amala's pov//

Me and my friends came to Tokyo to have a girls week out as it was my friend Meekah's birthday. My other friend/manager Lydia came too as well as 2 of our other friends. We all stayed in a hotel but made sure to check out Tokyo for what it is. I met a few fans surprisingly which I was really happy about.

But the one thing I was mainly looking forward to, was Michael's tour in the stadium a few minutes away from our hotel. I was so excited we were going today and we watched the news while getting ready to make sure of his every move.

It was currently 2pm and the concert started at 4 until 6. He's risen so far in music and some people are calling him the king of pop! I don't disagree with them at all.

"Amala are you nearly ready?"  Meekah came in and she looked stunning. "Yeah I'm nearly done we can get going now, first let's get something to eat then try get to the stadium early so we can get our front row tickets."

Now the thing is. Some people are probably already there so if we get there on time it's basically like getting there late. It'll be packed and if you got front row tickets then sorry but you're not staying at the front!

We left and got something quick to eat then got on the transport to get to the stadium. The train had so many people in it. I felt like I was in a can on sardines! I could tell majority of the people in here were going to see Michael as well as I saw flags with his face on it, t-shirts with him on them as well, the legendary black fedoras and sparkly white gloves, and so many more.

It was pretty heart warming to see all this love for him because it really shows he has fans all around the world.

//Dressing rooms// Michael's POV//

I was applying my makeup while the band was fixing a few things with the instruments and the producers were quadruple checking everything.

"So Michael, how are you feeling? First few shows must be really nerve-wrecking huh.?"
My makeup artist Karen came in and stood next to me.

"Yeah, you know it's funny. I've performed for majority of my life so far and I still get a bit nervous around big crowds. But I'm also really hype for this show."

"Well, people usually say if you're not nervouse before performing you're not a professional performer. It's probably just a natural instinct to be nervous."

"I guess you're right," I said while giggling. I've always noticed the way Karen has looked at me. She must have a crush on me or something. She even flashed me once. It was a bit scary and it was awkward for a bit but we don't talk about it anymore.

It was time to go on stage and I did a prayer with my team and this little ritual we usually do before going on stage.

The lights came on and I started performing. Everything was going so well! I loved the thrill of performing, I felt like I could really express myself on stage. It felt like my second home in a way.

I looked down and I saw someone very special to me..

Amala

I noticed her singing and dancing to my songs with some friends i recognised beside her. She looked so attractive in her outfit.

I felt a boner coming on

I felt a boner coming on. But I quickly distracted myself from my thoughts and carried on dancing. But I just couldn't take my eyes off her! I had to see her after the show and talk to her and explain why I haven't spoke to her in years!

After the show//Amala's POV

"Ugh I love him so much he looked so attractive in that black outfit with the buckles!" Meekah said.

"Ma'am." I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a tall muscular guy. "I need you to come with me," I started panicking a little bit, I thought I did something wrong! "I-uh- can my friends come with me?"

"I'm sorry no, only you're allowed to come. We can keep your friends in the lobby if you'd like."
"Amala, we'll just wait for you at the hotel, just make sure you're safe. Get a cab or something back to the hotel okay?"

"Okay Lydia, I'll call y'all as soon as I leave."
I gave my friends a hug then went with the bodyguard.

We walked into an area called 'dressing rooms'

Oh my God. Am I gonna meet Michael all over again? Possibly reunited?!

We walked a bit further until we reached a door that said 'Michael Jackson' with stars at the start and end of his name.

Yep! I am reuniting with him again!

"Mr Jackson, we have her."
"You could've said that in a less creepier way you know."

The door opened and I saw him.

Michael

The Michael that I haven't spoke to in years because of some unknown reason.
The Michael that told me he loved me.
The Michael that I've known for years.

"Thank you Dan, come in Doja," he said with a smirk on his face. He took me in by the arm gently and closed the door then kissed me sweetly.

Even though he was sweaty he still smelt amazing and the aroma dripping off his peachy-pink lips. He slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth and our lips connected and swirled, causing an electrifying feeling inside of the both of us and a beautiful flavour tickling our taste buds.

He finally pulled away after a few minutes of us being wrapped up in each others embrace and our lips being intertwined with each other's.

"Michael.. I've missed you so much!"
"I've missed you too Amala, and.. listen I know I haven't called you or spoken to you in years which I feel so, so terrible about. But it's because the day you released your first album, me and Joseph got into an argument that lead to him smashing my phone. I got a new one but I'm not very good at remembering people's numbers so yeah."

"Oh, how come you didn't keep the simcard or anything?"
"Girl, when I say the phone was smashed. I mean  smashed. The sim card was into two I mean he stomped on my phone with all his might! But all that matters now is that I'm with you now. And before I forget what's your number?"

We both giggled and I gave him my number and we talked a little over an hour while i sat on his lap, then we both realised it was getting late so we decided to get going.

We got into the elevator together and he hugged me from behind the entire time and rested his head on my shoulder. "Ami, are you sure you can't stay the night with me just tonight? I'm free tomorrow, I could even pay to take you and your friends out somewhere!"

"I mean.. that would be nice as it's Meekah's birthday tomworw. You know what, I'll stay with you," He smiled brightly and turned me around.

"Really?! Oh thank you Amala!" He gave me a tight hug then kissed me once more. I texted my friends to tell them I was staying with Michael and that I had a surprise for them tomorrow and they were cool with it.

We went to Michael's hotel which was lavish. It suites a rich person like him to be honest.

"Michael do you have any spare clothes I can borrow for the night?"
"Yeah! Here, Sorry if it's a bit big it's all I have."

He gave me a pair of black pajama pants and matching long-sleeved shirt. I went to get changed in the bathroom then we climbed into bed together. He put his arm around my neck.
I  placed my arm around his chest and my leg over his lap.

"Amala, I have a question for you."
I sat up and rested my head on my hand, "what is it?"
"Would you um.. would you like to be my girlfriend? I'm sorry if it's too soon, you don't have to say yes and-"
"I'd love to! I don't think it's too soon, we've known each other for ages and we know alot about each other!"
He kissed me and thanked me then we watched a movie and fell asleep in each other's arms..

Well damn
what did u guys think? i might write the next chapter after this one or finish it off tomorrow so yeah! also please comment u want me to do long chapters focused on a short period of time to get to the "good";) parts or do chapters where i focus on every month💓💓

thank u for reading
-dojasmoon💓