•Link up•

First of all,I'd like to apologise for not posting any new chapters recently,if you've seen my recent update you'd know that I've been busy with school and helping my friends and I haven't really had that much motivation for some reason. But with that being said.. Let's start!!

A few weeks later..

[Amala/Doja Cat]
Michael said that we can link,basically whenever. Just he's had quite a busy schedule so it's been a bit hard to link. So I asked him a week in advance if we could meet up today and he said yes.

Today's a sunny Saturday and Michael has this place called Neverland Ranch and has invited me to see it,and we can just..spend some time together! The main house has been built but there's still more parts that are going to be built and we don't know when the ranch is going to be completed. I told my mom and she said it's fine for me to go.

Michael's driver is going to pick me up and I need to get ready quickly because the driver's gonna be here in less than an hour. I got my hair done in braids a few days ago and i styled it up ⬇️

 I got my hair done in braids a few days ago and i styled it up ⬇️

I personally really like this hair and outfit. It's a bit revealing but not too revealing.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at my door and my mom telling me the driver's here.

[Michael]
Today Amala is coming to the ranch and I'm really excited. I tried my best to look decent for her.

I hope she likes my outfit

I hope she likes my outfit. I could've done better but it's not as if I'm going to the red carpet. To be honest,I kind of have a crush on Amala but she's 7 years younger than me and I know I'm probably not even her type.

Once she's 19 or 20 I might confess my feelings towards her but I'm not sure as I'm quite shy and find it hard to show my feelings.

I snapped out of my trance once I heard the doorbell ring. "That must be Amala. I'm coming!!" I rushed downstairs,quickly checked myself out in the mirror then opened the door. "Hey Amala!" "Hi Michael, how are you!"

"I'm good how are you?" I took her into a hug,"I'm fine. You look really nice," she said with a smile. I could feel myself getting hot as I felt quite flattered from that compliment as people never really compliment me.

"Thanks,you look amazing yourself!" I saw that little smile and giggle of hers which could light up the room even. "Thank you Michael!" We went inside and I gave her a little tour so she knew her way around the house,then we went outside (under the shade obvi) and had a little picnic. There was fruit,drinks,sweet and savoury snacks and finger foods.

"Did you put this together yourself Michael?" "Yeah, but with the help of your mom because I didn't really know what you like and I didn't want to ask you because I wanted it to be a surprise y'know?" "Ohh okay,I understand."

We continued to eat and chat then eventually I thought this was the right time to confess my feelings. "So um Amala.." "Yeah?" "I need to tell- no confess something to you." "What is it? You know you can tell me anything!" She sat up properly to show me she was properly listening.

"So um *clears throat* I kinda.. um.."

"You kinda what?"

"I kinda like you." "What? As friends or-"

"No Amala.. As in.. More than friends like,I love you romantically." She was silent for a bit and I got really scared. I wasn't sure if she was gonna reject me or if she was trying to process what I just said.

"Oh my God now that you've said it I don't need to feel scared to say that I feel the same thing!"

"Wait so you feel the same way?"

"Yes! I have for a while now matter of fact. But if we wanted to date then we'd have to wait until I turn 18 or something." "Yes I know I was thinking of telling you when you were 19 or 20 but I decided not to because this is just a pefect setting." "I totally agree."

"We're not dating are we Michael?" "No as you're underage." "I'm  17! Almost an adult!" She pouted and it was so cute yet funny. "Yes and I'm 24,so if anyone would find out that me and you were dating,even though we're not,they'd kill us both. Especially and mainly me though." "True."

"Okay but Amala can I have a quick kiss?"
"Sure!" She smiles then got up on her knees and kissed me passionately. Obviously I kissed her back,and I was thinking of a quick kiss but that didn't happen. Eventually we had to pull away as we couldn't let it get any further. And we both knew that if we carried on, it'd go further and we'd get caught which wouldn't be good.

Once we cleaned up we went inside and watched a few movies with lots of cuddling and sneaky kisses here and there. I honestly don't know how we're gonna act towards each other in front of others. We're literally in love,I know its bad but I just can't help it.

She went home hours later, and we talked on the phone almost all night.

End of chapter

Aww how sweet was that! (Sorry for how short it was but I promise I'll get a longer chapter out by the end of this week at least,plus I didn't really know how to end this)

I love that ending especially because it's valentine's day today. So happy valentine's day everyone!!<33

-Dojasmoon💋