・So high・

[2nd October 1982]

It's nearly my 17th birthday soo I'm still 16. I've been doing alot of thinking and I really want to make my own music, so I've been busy in my room all day thinking of words and verses to make a song.

I've gotten about the first verse done and this is how it goes.

Blow weed coke pop x
Speedin up that heartbeat banging in my chest
When you put it on me you release my stress
You got me so high takin deep deep breaths.

Thats about all I've gotten done but I already have an idea for the chorus. I don't know how long it will take me to make this song because there will probably still be some bugs in it that I'll want to fix later on.

Now, one thing I've been thinking of about it about..

Michael.

We haven't been in contact for years! (Literally.)I think its because he knows I'm a minor and stuff, or he's just really busy with his career as his and his brother's music has been sky rocketing. They've been on music charts for God knows how long, they've been doing interviews, their music has been playing in shops, in cars etc. At this point I can't even come up with how much stuff they've been doing. I'm not even gonna lie, I'm so happy for them and their success but I still can't clock why he spoke to me one minute then blanked me the next! I didn't get his number or anything but I also understand because once again, he's really busy and he probably has many other people's numbers and stuff.

"Hmm. I should probably test this out and see what it sounds like." I put my back against the wall on my bed then put my blanket over my head and started warming up my voice then I pressed record on my device and started singing the first verse just to see how it sounded and what not.

I finished singing then I listened over my voice. I think it sounded pretty good for the first time. I think soon we'll start adding my rapping/singing to the music and release it.

The reason I wrote this song is because I love weed + the weed 'culture'. And.. I dropped out of school because I got high. Amazing. And I've basically just been chain smoking. Not only weed but also tobacco. My mother isn't proud of it and she's tried to help me quit but she isn't really getting anywhere and I feel bad. But then I don't want to go to rehab either. But sooner or later I think I'll stop smoking. I wonder if Michael knew about my addiction if he'd still like me or not, because all of his fans/family/friends know that he doesn't smoke and he'll probably think that I'm someone who's bad and I always get into trouble etc etc.

               Michael's POV
I was in the recording studio recording my upcoming album;Thriller. I want it to be the most highest paying and well-known album in the 80s, actually scrap that. I want it to be the most well-known album until I die and onwards! I'd also like to inspire people from it and just show you can do whatever you put your mind to. I'm recording beat it,but someone I can't get my mind off of is Amala. She hasn't spoke to me in years but I think its my fault 100%. She's a normal high school girl and I don't speak to her even when I have time.

But I'm an a-list celebrity so at the same time I can't do anything about it really. And I'm not gonna give up my whole career to speak to a teenage girl.

"Alright Mike you ready?" Quincy was producing the song and he was one of my favourite if not, favourite producer/s. "Yeah I'm ready!" "Alright start the music!" The intro to 'beat it' started playing and once again I was kind of drifting off thinking about Amala until I snapped back to reality and started singing.

They told him "don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face you better disappear!"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear so beat it, just beat it (ooh!)
You better run you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough better do what you can so, beat it
But you wanna be bad...

... Just beat it! Beat it! Beat it! Beat it!
No one wants to be defeated
Showin how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it beat it beat it beat it
No one wants to be defeated.

Finally we're done. I really like the song beat it to be honest and I hope it sets the right not wrong message out to people.
"Mike that was great, I'll just edit any 'bugs' then I'll go home." "Alright Quince good night! I'll see you tomorrow man." We gave each other a fist bump then I left the studio and Bill, my chauffeur (or you can just say driver) took me home. Today was a long day I'm so tired.

I unlocked my door and low and behold.

"Tatum?!"