・He's here・

Author's note-
I'd just like to say I'm sorry for not updating this book, it's just that my friend isn't going through the best time atm and I've been helping him alot. I hope you can understand.
Anyways enjoy this chapter! :)

Warning- a scene of mild nsfw.

Recap:
"Hi Amala!" A soft quiet voice spoke and peaked through my bedroom door, I looked up and my eyes were wide open.

It was... Michael.

Present-
My eyes lit up I was so happy to see him. He doesn't even know how much I missed him and I just wanted to embrace him in my arms so badly.

"Oh no what's wrong? Are you okay?"
He came and sat down next to me and looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"No not really. I found out my best friend is jealous of me releasing my new song, so she messed up my room and..I guess we're not friends anymore."

"Ouch.. Come 'ere."

He opened up his arms and I hugged him and took a second to just inhale his perfume.

Hmm..Bal a Versailles. Such an elegant yet pretty fragrance.

We both let go of the hug and it was silent for a bit which was getting awkward so I decided to speak.

"So um.. Once again I heard your album and it was terrific!"

He done his little high-pitched chuckle/giggle which really made me smile.

"Thank you Amala, I really appreciate it. It took many many sleepless nights and many tweaks in different songs, but if I'm honest it was all worth it. "

"Thats good then in a way, right?"

"Yeah.. Would you like me to help you clean up this mess?"

REALLY?? THEE MICHAEL JACKSON HELPING ME CLEAN UP? I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES.

"Are you sure? You don't have to if-"
"Trust me Amala, it's fine. Plus I know this is going to take you a while to clean up so why not help."

"Oh.. Thank you! Let's get started I guess."
"Say no more."

He smiled at me then we started to clean up but also have conversations at the same time.

We finished cleaning then we asked my mom if we could watch a movie and she said yes which I was so happy about.

In the living room
"So Amala, what movie do you wanna watch?"
"Ummm how about death on the nile?"
"Ooo I've always wanted to watch that movie but I've never had enough time."
"Well now's your time!"

I switched off the lights then we started watching the movie. Every now and then I'd take a glance at him and his facial features, I've never noticed how cute he was.

Ugh stop it Amala, you're not even 18 and he's in his 20's and even if you were appropriate for his age you'd probably be way out of his league. I noticed him looking at me as I was looking from his head..down to his shoulders..down to his abs..and down to his-

"Ahem."

I quickly looked up then I realised I was screwed.

"Eyes up here missy."

FUCK.

If this isn't one of the most embarrassing things I've had happen to me I don't know what is.

"Oh um..yeah sorry..hey I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

"Would you like me to pause the movie?"

"No no you're good I've already watched this movie."

Pshh.. I know he knew that was a lie just as much as I did.

I scurried to the bathroom and locked the door then pulled down my underwear (as I was wearing a dress and nothing underneath except panties for some reason) and started touching myself at the thought of Michael.

Jesus Amala what has gotten into you. You're 16 and he's 24 you shouldn't be thinking like this.

I started rubbing myself harder and inserted one finger into myself and groaned as quiet as possible.

"M-michael...just like that babe, ahhh."

In my mind my hands were Michael's (clearly) and he was doing a good job if I do say so myself. I got to my peak and accidentally let out a loud moan which wasn't good.

"Fuck. He probably heard me." I whispered quietly and fixed myself up to look somewhat presentable and walked out of the bathroom. Keep in mind it was literally across from the couch, and you can hear almost anything from the living room.

I walked out and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Oh good, he didn't hear anything. That's some stress off my back.

"Amala are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh no reason, I just heard some um..noises coming from the bathroom while you were in there. Some pretty interesting ones too."

I could literally feel all the colour draining out of my skin.

"I also heard my name being mentioned at some point."

Oh yeah..I'm screwed times 100.

"Um there's no reason.. I'm fine like I already told you." I said nervously.

"Oh okay. Well the movie is finished so I guess I'll see you whenever. You have my number and if you want we could try meet up again when we're both free?"

"Yeah sure! That will be fab! I'll see you whenever Michael."

We embraced each other in a hug then I called my mom and auntie down for them to say bye to him and we got his autograph then he left. I went to bed feeling good that day..

In many different ways.

To be continued...