Part 9 // Party

Chase's POV

Being at Lily's house a few days ago was great but also a punch to the gut. I never got to see my parents like that. We didn't have inside jokes, or sit down dinner, or game nights.

Not to mention I was slightly disappointed in her. She has the perfect example of a relationship, and still she lets herself bet thrown around. I just hope nothing other than his lying happens.

"Hey Chase my buddy Thomas is having a party tonight you should come. Get laid. It's been like two months bro."

"It has not been two months!" yes it has. I haven't had sex since Sydney and i's last off. "I'll come anyway though."

Speaking of Sydney her and Lawson were walking over. Her arm around his waist, and his over her shoulder. Fucking dick. I should beat the shit out of him right here.

He gave me the death stare, and I gave him one back. "Did you say party?" Syd asked, and danny nodded

"We're in. I need something stronger than weed."

"Okay i'm going to go to class." I muttered

"Always in a rush to get to science aren't you Chase." Lawson said

"Always in a rush to stick your flaccid dick in a different girl aren't you Lawson"

His arm left Sydney's, and I knew he was about to come towards me so I just took off running, and laughed as I did. I rushed into the classroom, and took my seat in the back.

Lily smiled at me, and I smiled at her. "Just in them Chase i'm handing back your lab grades."

Mrs.Cole walked up to me, and handed me my paper "Congratulations. Your first A in my class. Keep it up." the paper had a 97 on it and an A with a smiley face

"Mariam i'm so happy I could kiss you right now."

"And he's back" she muttered.

She walked around the class and handed people their papers. Lily got her's and looked back at me. Her smile was huge.

She got up and walked over to me "Seeing your name on an A+ paper is more satisfying then winning family game night."

"I know right! I'm proud of us."

"I'm proud of you."

What I'm going to ask her next could be a big mistake "We should celebrate. Come to a party with me."

"Oh I don't know. Lawson might-"

"He won't mind. I promise you."

She nodded "Okay."

She needs to know about him. I just can't tell her. "Good i'll pick you up at 9"

...

I pulled up to Lily's house, and honked my horn. I laughed because she told me to be super quiet so of course I took that as be super loud. I saw her run over to the ran.

"You ass."

"It's so funny."

"It's not." she got in, and put on her seatbelt then fixed her hair.

She had on a mini plaid skirt, a brown crop top, and a very big leather jacket, as well as combat boots. She looked very pretty "I like your outfit."

"Thanks I like yours" I had on greyish jeans, a white shirt, and a flannel. Nothing special

"Thanks." I turned on the radio "So what does Lawson think of us going to a party? I've got his girl in my car he can't be to happy about that."

"I'm not his girl, and he doesn't know. He didn't asked my plans so I don't need to tell him. It's two friends going to a party he'll get over it."