Part 13 // Football Game

A/N: I know where the book is going but I literally have so many just random chapters 😭. It's just things  i've thought of. Also the insult lily said to the football players is something my best friend said to a dude on snap.

Chase's POV

Mr.Harvard: You and mom gonna be okay?

Me: Yeah. Safe fly bro.

Mr.Harvard: Thanks. Sorry to leave you with her, but I got exams

Me: Don't sweat it.

As I waited for his reply I felt someone grab me from behind and yell boo! "Ah!" I replied with jokingly

"What are your plans tonight Bailey?" Lily said as she moved her body in front of me

"I'm staying home with my mom. Taking care of her." Lily frowned. She felt bad for me, but I didn't mind I was used to it.

"Is there any chance you can get out of it?"

"That depends on the plans."

"Spending time with me."

"I don't know love. I might be more convinced if it was something fun."

She smirked "So going to the football game with me, and making fun of the team isn't fun?"

I smiled "I've never been to a football game."

"Lucky for you i've got two tickets and a hatred for the team!"

I pretended to think about it, although we both knew I'd say yes. "Sure." I shrugged

"Cool pick me up at six. Blue and white are school colors wear them."

She handed me a ticket then walked away. Does this mean I have to play bodyguard tonight?

...

Lily's in my car playing on her phone singing along to the songs on the radio, and bopping her head. It's cute.

I turned the radio down and she whined "Sorry love but we're here." she pulled down the little mirror, and adjusted her top.

She has on baggy light blue jeans, and a white crop top. I managed to find a good blue and white outfit. I had on a white Nike shirt with a blue logo, matching shoes, and blue jeans.

We looked very...coupley. This isn't something i've done with any of the girls I've known.

We got out of the car, and started walking towards the stands. Lily was approached by a group of screaming girls. My face scrunched up from the sound.

"Lils you came!" one girl said "I can't believe you're brave enough to come to your ex's game." another said.

In this moment I realized I was very different from the guys Lily topically hung out with. Her and Lawson were a freaking pg-13 book trope. I'm the complete opposite from him. "Who's the guy Lily?" another asked

"This this is Bruce Wayne" Batman's name. I smirked.

"That's batman's name!" a red head girl asked. Way to ruin the fun "Aren't you Chase Abrams. We had math together."

"We still have it I just haven't gone." I shrugged and Lily gave me a scolding look. She's been pestering me to go to class, and I told her I have.