Part 10 // Liar

Lily's POV

I was waiting around for Chase when someone ran up to me "Lily!" It was a man name Spencer from my E-con class

"Hey Spencer!"

"Chase Abrams just punched your boyfriend!" he said somewhat out of breath like he ran to find me.

I gulped and looked at him with a blank expression. Lawson's here. Chase punched him. "What?"

"Yeah. Lawson went god knows where, but Chase ran off to the bathroom."

I stood up, and walked back inside. I looked around and then I saw Chase leave the bathroom

I ran up to him "What the hell Chase!"

"What?" he said in a tone that made him sound confused why I was mad at him

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to an empty room. I didn't need other people hearing.

When I closed the door I looked at his bruised hand "You punch my boyfriend!"

"Yeah."

"Why the fuck would you do that? You are such an asshole Chase."

"Me?!"

"God I was starting to really like you. I liked being around you, and now you pull this shit!"

"Love what are you talking about?"

I groaned "What!? are you jealous of him?"

"Oh I am hardly jealous of him." he said slightly louder

"Well how am I supposed to know. You call me love, you talk to me all the damn time, you invite me here then punch my boyfriend for no reason!"

He paused "No reason?"

"Yeah."

"Lily trust me I am not jealous of him. We established a long time ago you and I are not going to fuck. You deserve better than me, and you sure as hell deserve better than him! You don't even know why I punched him"

"No enlighten me!"

"He's a fucking liar, cheater and manipulator!"

"So are you!" I yelled, and he got super close to me

"You turned me down the moment I tried something with you. Can't say the same for him."  my heart dropped

"He wouldn't."

"Upstairs to the right. I wouldn't lie to you. I wouldn't hurt someone just out of jealousy. You're being wronged, and i'm sorry for you, but i'm not apologizing for hitting him."

I pushed past Chase who I knew was following me. I ran upstairs, and a bunch of people watched. I opened the door, and there he was.

My boyfriend getting kissed by my ex best friend. What a cliche

"Lily-" Lawson said when he saw me.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Lily i'm sorry?"

"You're sorry? Two years with me and you're  just sorry." he didn't answer. I felt dizzy. I wanted to leave "You're pathetic"

I turned around, and noticed a bunch of people looking. God I was so embarrassed.

I tried walking away, but Chase grabbed me "I'm sorry love. You needed to know." he whispered

"Just take me home." I pushed past him, and he followed.

the crowd slowly stop looking.

I got into Chase's car, and he did the same. I looked out the window as he drove. I tried not to cry. I knew I was, but I was crying silently. "Lily-"

"Please don't. I don't want to hear another i'm sorry."

"I was going to say he's an idiot. You're not some girl you can easily get rid of. He'll realize it."

I scoffed "Yeah not soon enough."

We pulled up to my house, and I was going to get out, but Chase pulled me back.

He looked at me. He just looked. He wiped away my tears "You'll be okay." I wanted to hug him, but he'd tense up again.

"Bye Chase."

"Bye Lily."