Part 20 // All Yours

Lily's POV 

Smut

Chase put his hands on my neck, and somehow pulled me closer. I started grinding my hips on his erection "Fuck." he muttered under his breath. Luckily I was only in my underwear and bra.

"I need you Chase." 

he looked me in the eye "Are you on birth control or should I get a condom?"

"I'm on birth control"

"If we do this there's no going back. You're mine i'm yours. I probably won't want to let go of you."

"baby i'm already yours."

He sat up, and kissed me passionately.  His hand made its way to my bra, and unclipped it with ease. I moved my hands from his hair, so he could take the bra off completely. Chase has slept with a lot of girls while i've slept with one guy. 

He attached his lips to my left nipple and god did it feel good! I've never really been pleasured. I've always done the pleasuring. After a few moments his lips moved to my other nipple. I was most definitely wet. 

"You want my cock love? Go ahead and take it." I turned my body. I was facing away from him as I undid his belt. With his help I managed to get him in just his boxers. 

His erection was huge. Glad to know guys who respect women have bigger dicks. I pulled his boxers down, and took his dick in my hand. I pumped up and down a few times. Chases hands were on my waist and he turned me around. 

He smiled at me, but in his eyes was a hunger. He was being gentle right now. I lifted his shirt, but his hand stopped mine. "You don't need to take it off it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's not you i'm uncomfortable with." he gave me a kiss. I've really never met a man like Chase. 

"I think you're beyond perfect. Scars and all." I moved my hand from his shirt. I'm going to respect his boundaries. I pulled my thong off

"Ready?" I nodded "Words love"

"I'm ready." he grabbed my waist and lifted me above his dick. I slowly lowered down on him. I took a moment to adjust. I moaned. 

When he saw I was ready he helped me move on him. I started to move my hips back, and forth but when that wasn't enough I moved my body up and down on him.  "God you feel so good around me! Such a good girl."

The praise made my body melt "C-chase!" I moaned out 

"Fuckin say my name louder baby." 

"Chase! Fuck" I practically screamed. Two of his fingers made their way to my clit. I've never had this happen to me unless I did it myself. It felt so fucking god. He moved his fingers quickly in a figure eight. "Oh god!"

"You're doing so good love." 

I was close. Sex felt so good with him. It was different, and way better. It had only been a few minutes, but I was so close "I'm almost there!" he worked his fingers faster on me. 

"Come on my cock." my body shook with pleasure as he continued to work his thrusts into me. He was doing all the work, and we were both getting the rewards. It's perfect. "I'm close to love."

I put my hands on his shoulders for balance. He thrusted into me a few more times before he came inside of me. He stopped his movements and took a moment to breath. He pulled me off of him, and I laid next to him. He pulled me into him, and stroked my hair while kissing my cheek. 

"You did great. So good for me." I placed kisses all over me. 

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being you." I chuckled "And making me finish."

He smirked "Thinking about a girls pleasure actually does something. You think I should teach Lawson what that means." I giggled and nodded "Let's get you in a shower pretty baby." 

He got up, put on his boxers, and carried me to the shower.