🍒 first meeting

It was 6 o'clock in the morning. Teju's mom after doing her household work went to Teju's room to wake her up. When she was outside the door , she heard strange sounds like someone laughing, crying and sighing. Without wasting anytime she twisted door knob and open the door. She saw that Teju was sleeping on her bed ,, laughing loudly but her eyes were still closed. She went to her and called her....

Teju's mom - " Teju !! ( Trying to wake up her daughter)."

Teju- " ha.ha..ha...( still laughing loudly)."

Teju's mom - " Tejuuu...(while shaking her body a little bit)."

Teju- "wow !! So romantic. ( Still eyes were closed)."

Teju's mom -" what is wrong with her !! ( Confused)."

Teju "uhu..uhu..uhu..😭😭 ( starts crying loudly) ".

Teju's mom " oh my god !! Is my daughter possessed by some evil spirits. What should I do !! ."
Thinking this in her mind she again tried to wake her daughter so she came near to Teju's ear and shout loudly. " Tejuuu...."

Teju - " Aahhhh.....!! " Teju woke up frightened and stare at her mother and asked her " mom ! Who wakes up someone like this way ?? "

Teju's mom - " and who laugh and cry in their sleep like a crazy person"

Teju - " that's because I was in my dream land."

Teju's mom - " care to explain ?? "

Teju - " okay !!. Listen , I was laughing because in my dream I saw sehnaaz talking to crows . Ha..ha..ha.. it was really funny. then the scene when sehnaaz proudly said Siddharth ( tu sirf mera hai , jo bhi bich mai aayega faar kai rakh dungi mai ) that was so romantic. Mom I wish I have a boyfriend like him. And I was crying because... 😬 Oops I forget that one. Ha..ha..ha..( awkward laugh) " .

Teju's mom - " you are in your house not in bb season 13 house. Get up , do you morning routine . I have made breakfast and lunch , when you feel hungry eat it after reheating. I have to go to resturant to work. "

Teju- " Aiya..!! Okay mom. I also have work "

Teju is doing a part time job of delivering newspaper and milk in her local areas together with her studies. To support her mom as she also needs money for her mother's treatment. After her mother left for work she dressed up in skinny blue jeans and a shirt underneath a tank top. She took her Scotty , load it with milk bottle and newspaper and went towards her destination.

In parallel time

In a car , karan and jay were going to catch bus as their college have organised a tour to mountains. Karan was driving and jay was behind him scrawling through instagram.

Jay - " don't you think , it's exciting dude. Just think a Beauty gets stuck in the mountains and starts crying due to fear. She is screaming for help and then there's my entry . I save her and she falls in love with me. "

Karan - " stop daydreaming otherwise I'll kick you out of this car. "

Jay -" man !! Why so serious. Hey look, Shamita again posted her pic on insta in workout outfit. "

Karan completely ignore jay, but jay being like jay again said...

Jay - " whatever you say , butcher figure is amazing man. Hey look at her caption to stay fit , diet is equally important so make sure to consume gluten free and food with less fat and carbs and more fibres. Look she even mention you as her bae . Dude she is so obsessed with you "

Karan turned to look at Jay's phone , as he turned teju was coming on her Scotty at that same time and BOOM , both had a collision . Teju fell down from Scotty to ground with Scotty on top of her one leg. Milk bottle broke and newspaper got scattered on ground. Jay came out from car to check and found a girl lying under Scotty. He went to her , helped her to remove Scotty and called her...

Jay - " hey miss !! Are you okay ?? "

No response came from her, jay shake her hand

Jay - " miss, can you hear me?? OMG  Don't say karan have killed her"

Teju - " you...you tried to kill me. You are a criminal."

Jay - "what !! Do I look like criminal ? And if you were concious then why pretended to be dead?"

Teju- " when I said that I am dead. It was you you thought that. Crazy !! Look around you have caused me a great damage and even tried to kill me "

Jay  thought in his mind ' this girl is really something'

Jay - " okay !! Tell me how much to repair your Scotty and for ruined milk and newspaper? "

Teju - " you are ready to pay me ?? "

Jay - " didn't I said exactly the same."

With that said he took out his wallet and gave her a good amount of money. At that time karan also came out from car and saw money in Teju's hand and asked jay...

Karan - " what's the problem ?? "

  Teju tried to explain but karan ignore her directly and again said to jay..

Karan - " if the problem is already solve, why wasting time on useless things. "

Karan turned back and started to move towards his car .

Teju " useless and me " said in low voice , looked at Karan's back and called him..." Hey..mr. arrogant ?? "

Karan turned back , hearing her voice at the same time Teju takes a step forward but her steps fall on milk bottle , she slipped and fall on top of karan , their lips touch each other ( yes it's a accidentally kiss) and their eyes were left wide open.

*********
So , this is the first chapter. Feel free to comment your opinion and if you like it then make sure to vote.

Stay safe 💜
Bye bye ...🥰