🍒 realisation

Enjoy reading...
___________________

" Hey teju !! What's up babe ? " Pratik asked cheerfully.

" Don't ask. Nothing is good " teju replied with a sad face.

" Why is something happened ?" Pratik asked again showing concern.

" Karan. I don't know , everything was completely fine yesterday morning but after result came out , his mood suddenly turned 180 " teju replied dejected.

" So , do you know the reason or have any idea ?" Pratik asked.

" No , I don't have any idea. I asked him , is this because he lose to me but he denied and asked me back about the rumour of us being couple. Aahhh.... it's so frustrating me " teju replied while pulling her hair.

"Hmm...that means I was right. This guy is very possesive towards you" Pratik said.

"What possesive ? I am not getting you " teju asked.

"You idiot, fool . He is angry because yesterday I hugged you in intimate way after result " Pratik replied.

"But , we are just good friends right ! We didn't had such intention " teju said.

" Actually, I wanted to tell you something teju " Pratik  replied.

"Sure, tell me. What's the matter"  teju asked.

"Actually , from the first time I saw you , I get attracted towards you . I envy you, fancy you , like you and you are also the reason behind my admission in this university , because I wanted to be with you " Pratik finally said teju what he always wanted to say.

"Pratik ! Umm..you.. know..I.." teju replied while stuttering.

"Shhh...." Pratik put a finger on Teju's lips indicating her not to speak and continued.

"Let me complete first . I know your answer already so I'll not force you to give your heart to me because I know it already belongs to someone else. That night in club, when I first saw you I was feeling butterflies in my stomach , I felt you would be perfect for me but when I saw karan and his protective nature towards you , I got some idea but he said he is not your boyfriend and you won't believe be but that was the happiest moment of my life and stupid too. He..he..he. my stupid heart started thing , might there will be any chance for me and I came here following you , but I was wrong. I forgot that queen always belongs to king. I know you don't love me but I still love you and you will Always be my first love and I am proud of my first love " Pratik said as a drop of tears fell from his eyes.

"Pratik , you will always be my best friend. You are a pure soul. But I am sorry. " Teju replied feeling guilty.

"Today morning, I got a call from my manager and she told me that I am casted for a new drama and I have to leave tomorrow morning and in one week vacation will start too so before leaving, for oncei wanted to be true towards my feelings for you. Teju I know you love karan , I can see the love and affection the care for karan in your eyes and by Karan's action anyone can say he loves you too. I wish you both a good life together " Pratik said.

"So you are saying karan likes me ?" Teju asked agayto clear her confusion.

"Ofcourse, silly girl. That's why he was upset because he was jealous to me . He is very protective towards you, can't you see. No matter how much you messed up things he always clears it for you. Everyone can see it except you. Karan is a good guy , at least good enough for you so don't let him go. " Pratik said.

"Know if I think again, then you are right. He always cares for me. Yes I love him. Thank you Pratik. You help me to realise my own feelings. All the best for your upcoming career" teju replied to Pratik.
_________________
In meeting room
__________________

Teju was called for a meeting. Due to the upcoming vacation in a week they have lots of work to finish and the more important work is preparing the character certificate and grades. Grades can be prepared by teachers but in character certificate class President's opinion is important so now teju has to give her feedback for all students.

"President , you have to give written feedback on their character certificate sheet " one captain said.

" Then I want to give feedback to karan. He is good in every thing and the best student of this university " teju said proudly . Karan turned to look at her face and blinked . Teju flushed all red.

"But president, you have to give your feedback for every student " one captain said again.

" How many ?" Teju asked.

" Approx thousands" boy replied.

" What ! Are you mad. Thousand student means thousands of sheets " teju said with shocked expression. Now she is eating her own feeds.

"Don't worry president, you have a week and all persistent have to do it every year. " That boy said. Teju's face dropped listening that and seeing teju's face Karan can't hold back his laugh.

"You said , you can take responsibility then take your responsibility , don't make face PRESIDENT " karan said teasing teju more by putting pressure on word persistent.

All captions of respective classes left leaving karan and teju alone . Teju bowed down her head , it looked like she was on verge of crying.

"Don't make that face. I'll help you " karan finally said said as he can't see her sad face anymore.

"Seriously, you are the best. I promise from next time I'll listen to you and never in my life stand for class president position." Teju said  and literally jumped on Karan to hug him..karan was dumbfounded first but after few seconds he incircled his arms around teju and hugged her back. Karan was feeling happy like he won this entire world.

*******
See you in next part.
Take care 💚❤️