🍒 separation

Enjoy reading....
___________________

Karan was going in his room, when his phone rang he saw the caller ID and it was from jay so he picked up quickly.

On Phone call

"Hi bro, so is everything ready?" Karan asked with excitement.

"Yes, almost everything is ready. I have booked reservation under the name of your and teju in xyz resturant." Jay replied.

"Good , I am happy . Tonight I am finally going to confess my feelings to her " karan replied.

"I am happy for you bro, just can't wait to call her sister In law . I am telling you from the first meeting that she will be my sister in law in future. " Jay said.

" Yes, but I have fear. What if she reject me ! I know she loves me but still I am feeling nervous " karan said .

" Don't think too much. I know she will say yes. " Jay replied.

" You know , she was very upset with Anusha so I decided to propose her immediately . I can't handle to see her in that state . I already give her hint by telling her that tonight I stay with my love " karan said happily.

" So , did you asked her to come in xyz resturant tonight?" Jay asked.

" No , I thought to send her message after my leave as I wanted to go resturant before her once to check everything with my own eyes , so there will not be any short of mistakes" karan replied.

" All the best for tonight bro " jay said and cut the call.

After talking with Jay , karan left for his room but he was unknown by the fact that his entire conversation had heard by Anusha. She too was going in her room but when she saw karan talking with someone and smiling she went closer and hide herself behind the wall and heard everything.

Evening

" Aunty , take care of yourself. I'll come again to see you , karan and you too teju " Anusha said while looking at each person .

" Yeah , you too. Take care of yourself and your parents " mrs. Kundra replied.

"Karan, don't you want to give me a good bye hug?" Anusha asked innocently. Actually karan didn't want to hug her but her didn't want to insult her too so out of their friendship he came forward and hugged her.

" I" ll take my leave now . Teju take care of both of them and yourself. " Anusha said and hugged teju toom

" Yeah ! Don't worry " teju said hugging her back.

Anusha took her leave and both teju and karan were thiny same in their mind about Anusha , she is not as bad as they thought about her. Teju was thinking , Anusha as a good and caring girl, those words she said before was because that was indeed teju's fault. And karan was thinking he should not have behaved rude with her, she already moved on in her life and now is a successful actress.

It's 8 o'clock and teju was thinking about the person karan was going to propose tonight. She was also feeling restless as it's already night but suddenly her phone buzzed . She recieved a message from karan.

Msz:- teju , please come in xyz resturant tonight at 9 o'clock.

Teju was shocked and surprise at the same time because karan invite her tonight and he already told her that he will spent tonight with his lover, so that mean teju is the person karan was talking about.

" Oh my god, ahhh...what should I do now. Okay okay first calm down teju. So the thing is karan is going to propose me so I should wear something outstanding. I have to look beautiful Today. " Teju murmured to herself and started taking out her clothes from closet one by one. After a waste of twenty minutes, she finally found a pretty dress. She put it on , did little bit makeup, wore matching heels and with side purse and left for the told resturant. When she arrived there , she told her name at reception and the receptionist told teju that karan had booked this entire resturant for tonight so she can sat anywhere she like.

Teju became shocked , karan really flow money like water. She chose a seat at centre and start waiting for karan. She was beaming with happiness thinking about this but always things never finished the way we want them to. She was waiting for karan, it's already 1 hr , 2 hr ,3 hr ,4 hr and 5 hr but karan never arrived. She called him but his phone was switched off. She started panicking .

With a big stone on her heart she came back home without getting any proposal but right she only feared about karan . She asked to one servent and he informed her that he saw karan was going out in a hurry and only told him to inform mrs. Kundra that he was going to look for Anusha. Teju didn't say anything, she came to her room ad locked it from inside and fell down on her knees.

" Now I get everything. I was a fool to think karan will love me. Anusha is pretty , smart , a successful actress and on top of that Karan's ex girlfriend. Ofcourse he will choose her over me . I am not even in race. Thank god I didn't say anything first otherwise I would have made fun of myself. But why God is doing this with me, why he let to raise feeling for karan in my heart if he already decided to make Anusha as Karan's partner. What should I do know. My love doesn't love me. I failed, failed in my first love. " Teju was talking to herself crying loudly. She was feeling the pain of broken heart.

It's already three in the morning and she didn't had stamina to face karan anymore. She called maisha and said that she is ready to go Europe with her and the flight is in 2 hr so prepare her bag , she already has booked their tickets. Before leaving she left a note for mrs. Kundra saying that she is leaving for Europe in morning .

*****
Take care
Love you ❤️💚