🍒 Misunderstood

Enjoy reading....
_____________________

Mrs. Kundra was not at home and it was already 9 o' clock at night. Karan doesn't have eaten anything since morning. Teju knew karan had skipped his breakfast and after coming back from university , he has not opened his door even for once nor has he came out from his room. She knew karan was in a bad mood but she does not understand the reason behind his upset mood clearly. She didn't want karan to sleep with a empty stomach so she made a plate for karan and decided to bring it to Karan's room . She could also used those times to talk with him and clear their misunderstanding. From this afternoon, she too was not in cheer mood as she was missing karan and his disturbance in her life , their cute fights, nagging , bickering at eachother. It was like they both got addicted to each other.

Teju knocked on karan's door but no voice came out so she knocked again and waiting for a minute but again , in return she only got silence. After knocking for two minutes when no reply came out from Karan's room , she started panicking.

" Why is he not opening the door, where is he. Is he still angry with me. Whatever it is , he should reply me. I haven't seen him after University , what would he be doing alone ? I am missing him and this dumb is not even opening. " Teju thought in her brain and again knocked for a minute.

" Aahhh...it's frustrating me now. He seemed very sad broken , what if he do something wrong . No god , please save him. Karan be safe okay " teju started frightening , she takes a deep breath and let it out. After doing this for a short span of time she calmed down.

" Idea ! Buttler uncle must have spare keys of everyroom. I should ask him for spare keys " teju murmured softly and left to find her Buttler. When she found him , by his help she finally got spare keys of Karan's room. Without wasting any time she opened the door in seconds but the scene welcomed her was good for her eyes but not for her sanity.

" Aahhh...." Teju shouted on top of her lungs.

" Aahhhh......you..you turned back." Karan shouted matching her pitch. Teju turned back towards the door and cover her eyes with the help of her hands.

" You , are you insane , why are naked ? Stupid ! "  Teju asked still hands on her eyes.

"You are insane , who takes shower with clothes on. And you came inside without my permission " karan asked back still standing on his place.

" I came because you were not opening and I thought you are doing something wrong. But why you came out all nacked . At least wrap a towel  around your waist to hide you junior " teju said teasing karan.

" Yeah ! Like I knew when I come out , you will be here to welcome me " karan replied her.

" Why are you talking still nacked. At least put on some clothes , so that I can open my eyes." Teju said .

" Ohh..yeah ! You stay there. Don't turned back otherwise you will be dead meat. " Karan said as he ran towards his clothes shelf , took out any t-shirt and pants that came in contact with his hands and put it on.

" you can turned back" karan said . When Teju turned back she started laughing loudly.

" Now what are you laughing for? Karan sked annoying.

" Your towel , it is stuck in your t - shirt . Here , let me help you " teju said as she took a step towards karan but luck was not in her side , she slipped as the floor was wet bcz of karan . She was about to fall when karan too took a step forward to prevent teju from falling but he too slipped and both fell on floor , as teju on top of karan.

On the other side , mrs. Kundra's meeting finished before the expected time , so she thought to go back to home and spend some time with teju as she didn't talk to teju property from last few days due to work pressure. Mr. Kundra's recovery is in progress , so she alone has to handle all office work. Ofcourse karan helps her , but he too have to go University and have projects to do . When she came , a servent opened the door . She asked about karan and teju and servent informed her that both are in Karan's room.

" What are they doing together at night. They should be their own rooms " mrs. Kundra thinks and decided to take a look on them before going for her own room.

Inside room

" What ? Take it ( towel ) out " karan said.

"Let me stand up first , then I'll do " teju replied.

" It's already under my clothes and you are holding it tightly. Just take it out " karan again said.

" Fine " teju said and started pulling towel that was pressed under Karan's back.

" Uff!! Why it is not coming out completely. It's too big " teju said.

" You are sitting on it , how will it come out. Move a little bit and try again " karan said. Teju move and apply force and pulled out the towel. She smelled it and it has smell of vanilla because of Karan's shampoo. And vanilla is teju's favourite .

"Hmm.. it's so good I feel like eating it now right here " teju said while smelling towel.

" You can eat it whole " karan replied.

Teju gave expression to karan like ' whatever ' and started to move and stand up but again slipped and fell back on karan's stomach.

" Ouch !! What are you doing . Do it carefully and slowly " karan said and rubber his stomach.

" Sorry , I ' ll do it slowly " teju said.

Outside the room , mrs. Kundra eavesdropping their conversation with hands on her mouth preventing herself to make any noise. She doesn't wanted to disturb them from their love making session so left quietly.

" Ahhh...Now a days , kids have no shame. But I an happy to see tham together. They seems happy with eachother. But I  am angry as well, it was my dream to see tham together since I first put my eyes on teju and now when my dream is completed they didn't even think it necessary to tell me. How could they betray me together . No problem , I 'll wait for them to tell me this by themselves , till then I'll pretend like I don't see anything today. But I am happy , I'll be mother in law soon and then have many grand children " mrs. Kundra said to herself in her room and started giggling.

********
Told you I am you naughty writer. Hope you enjoyed it. 😀

Take care
Bye bye 💚