🍒 idol boy

Enjoy reading....
_____________________

Teju closed her eyes tightly, waiting for upcoming slap but when she didn't receive any hit on her cheeks she slowly opened her eyes and saw karan was holding that boy's hand.

" Step back" karan yelled at the boy and twisted his wrist. Teju being scared hide herself behind Karan's back.

" Aahhh.... leave. Please leave me " the boy cried in pain and starts begging karan to leave his wrist but karan was not in mood of showing any mercy, his right hand was holding and twisting boy's wrist and his left hand he punch hard on boy's stomach. The boy went back two steps tumbling. Karan was blazing with anger. Karan turned his head to look around the gathered students and glared at them , the students understood what he was saying by the glare and all of them went back to their work leaving them alone.

" Karan leave him, you will break his wrist by this pressure " jay who was with karan said as he was well known of Karan's anger. After coming back to his sense karan left the boy's hand.

" You wanted to know her position in Kundra's mansion then listen her position is so high that you are not in any position to even stand infront of her. " Karan said sternly.

He took a step ahead and bent over the boy's ear and whispered more looked like a command " I don't like when others touch or hurt the people who are mine and teju is mine . If you don't want a difficult life for yourself and your family then apologize to her right now and never show your pathetic face to her again. One more thing , don't even think to raise your hand on teju next time otherwise I'll cut your hand , chopped in small pieces and feed them to street dogs. "

The boy bent down on his knees , joined his palm in position of praying or asking for mercy and apologized to teju.

"I..I..am..s..sor..sorry.I ..shou..shouldn't..said...those..words. " the boy said begging.

" Sigh !! Nevermind " with that said teju left from there. Karan instructed the boy to leave too.

"Oh..ho..hero saved his heroine. " Jey praised and karan cheeks turned in a light shade of pink.

" Oh my god !! Mr arrogant is blushing now"  jay said and giggled.

" Shut up " karan replied trying his best to sound serious.

" By the way , I have never thought but yeah , teju also has a quite good temper and attitude . You saw how that poor boy was begging her but she left with just a single word " jay said.

" That's why I chose her to be my queen "  karan said and chuckled.

" I remember once , teju told me she wants 25 kids. " Jay said .

" No problem, I have more stamina. " Karan replied.

" I am sure , one day your kingdom will be full of kids my lord. " Jay said and both started laughing.

After an hour

" Hey ! Teju ,why are you upset? Has anything happened? " Maisha asked when see saw teju's dropped face.

" No, nothing happened. It was just random dogs were barking before " teju replied.

" Okay . By the way do you heard about the celebrety handsome guy? " Maisha asked excited.

" What celebrety handsome guy?"  Teju asked back.

" Let me tell you , today a new transferred student admitted in our university and he was very hot and sexy. Oh god ! Save my sanity. I heard girls saying he is a idol so I also searched him on Google" maisha replied giving teju every single information.

" What are you guys talking about?" Ishaan who just came few seconds before asked.

" Control your girl. She has her eyes on other boys " teju said and left those love birds  there fighting alone.

" You..you are cheating on me ? " Ishaan said and started crying.

" Oh god. No baby . Teju was just teasing you. Stop crying. You are a cry baby. " Maisha said .

Scene change

Teju was sitting on bench looking up , eyes closed and inhaling fresh hair. She flinched and turned her head when someone called her from behind. She saw a handsome looking boy was standing not too far from her , that boy comes to her and asked teju if he can sit there .

" Yeah , sure. These seats are vacant. " Teju answered and directed the boy to the seat.

" So ,how are you feeling now ? " The boy asked out of the blue.

" Sorry? " teju replied as she didn't get what the boy was trying to ask.

" What are you sorry for ? " The boy asked playfully.

" No..no. I mean I am fine , but do you know me? You seems familiar but I don't remember anything clearly " Teju asked and pouted.

" He..he.. . Don't worry. You were drunk that time " the boy replied and giggled. He found it cute when Teju pouted.

" So you were at club too, and by any chance we met there?" teju asked surprised.

" Yes ! I saved you from that bastard that night. Then someone by name Karan Kundra came and took you away from me. I thought you likes that person as you were extra clingy on him so I let that guy took you as he said he is your guardian " the boy replied.

" Ohh.. thanks. By the way I'm Tejaswi prakash and what's your name ? " Teju asked.

" I am Pratik sehajapal " the boy said as extended his hand for a handshake and teju gladly accepted that.

" So , will you be my friend ?" Pratik asked.

" Ofcourse, is this even worth asking ?" Teju said and both started talking on different topics.

Screen change ( author is lazy 😅)

" Stop there" A stern voice came out . Shamita who was silently walking alone turned her head and saw karan . By the look on karan's face ,it was crystal clear that he was not in good mood.

" Oh..karan !! He..he.. do you want something from me? " Shamita fake a laught and tucked few strands of chin length hair behind her ears , acting all cute.

" I want your life. Can you give me that ?" Karan asked coldly .

" Karan ,,why are you angry ? Is something happened? " Shamita asked with concern.

" I want to say something and you have to remember it in you brain . Stop messing with Teju's life. I am forgiving you this time because it's your first time but don't expect any mercy from me next time " karan said sternly.

*******

Take care berries 🍒
This conversation will carry on in next part too so stay tune.

Love you 💜