🍒 missing pendant

I know , I told you guys that I'll not be able to upload today but all the love and support you give me , encourage me to write . So here's next part.

Previous part ended when Teju and karan had their not so romantic kiss. 🤭

Now present

Jai coughs to attract their attention because looking at them, it didn't seem like their lips were accidentally touched but it seemed like their lips were stuck with fevikwik. Both Teju and karan separates from eachother. Teju started rubbing her lips with back of her hand's palm with clear look of disgust , whereas karan too was rubbing his lips with handkerchief with anger and fear shown on his face ( actually this is Karan's first kiss ) . To escape from this embarrassed situation, karan hold Jay's hand and moved towards his car.

They both sit in the car and karan starts driving direction towards their destination . When they left , Teju notices that her pendant is missing from her neck. She got scared because that pendant was given to her by her mother and she couldn't afford to lose it at any condition . She has been cherishing that pendant since the very beginning. Suddenly a flashback appears in her mind , 'when she fall on Karan ,,then by any mistake her pendant accidently fall in Karan 's bag '. She immediately got on her Scotty and started to follow that car.

Teju was driving so fast that in anything she could kiss the group and could say goodbye to earth , but the more important thing for her right now is her pendant. When the bus stopped at bus stop for a while , she hurried boarded in the bus . She notices that boys are together sitting on the last row alone. She went to them and without any greetings she directly ask to karan...

Teju - " where is my pendant ?? " ( With a straight face)

Karan completely ignores her.

Jay - " Miss !! Which pendant are you looking for?? " ( Asked back awkwardly as he still remembered the kiss between his best friend and this girl, but both of them are reacting like nothing happened between them, like come it's a kiss on top of that his friend's first kiss) .

Teju - " when I kissed him, accidentally I dropped my pendant in his bag ( pointing karan) so I come here to take my thing back.

(A/n :- Teju explain you are here to take your pendant or karan 🤭🤭.)

When Teju said word ' kiss ' , jay started coughing . Karan was drinking water and he spit out all water on Teju's face. For a moment whole bus became pin drop silence. Their fellow classmates who heard them were shocked to know karan , the unapproachable , handsome hunk, heart Robber got kissed by a mere girl. On the other hand Shamita was fuming with anger as for her prospective karan can be only hers. To break this deadly silence karan said...

Karan - " Th..that ....w....was...not..a...k...kiss.(stuttering). He clears his voice and again said in calm tone " here's my bag, take your pendant and leave".

Shmita - " karan !! How can you give your bag to just anyone , what if she is just lying . She may steal your thing. "

Teju - " I am not like you ".

Karan - " both of you stop and you ( pointing teju) take your thing and leave as soon as possible."

Teju - " I too have no pleasure to see your ghostly face here. "

With that said she took the bag and started searching when she found her pendant, she took it and showed to Shamita to clear that her pendant was indeed in Karan 's bag. She returned the bag back to karan and when she started to leave she heard a voice, so she shifted her attention towards the coming voice.

Shamita -" whom you are calling ghostly face . Just look at your own face , anyone can smell how much ugly you are and weirdness from your face " .

Teju- " yes! Because unlike you I don't use perfumes to cover it"

Shamita -" even if you want, you can't afford the perfume I use. " ( Full of arrogance).

Teju - " I don't need to use that. I already have smell of honesty and purity unlike you who is full of herself".

Shamita- " you, how dare you . Do you even have any idiwhom you are talking to. I am heir of shetty company. You don't have class to stand beside me. Don't mess with me otherwise my dad will do worst with you "

Teju-" uff !! You spoiled kids. ( Come closer to Shamita ) Listen miss you have to cal your dad but if you mess with me , I can disfigure your face right now".

At this point, maximum students are taking shamita's side as she was speaking for karan and they wanted to be in Karan good booklist. I mean who will want to offend him, Kundras are the owner of their college so in other words karan is their boss. But jay being Karan's best friend knows that karan don't like to give a shit to them. Jay can't stand it , all students on one side and Teju on another side alone so he thought to take Teju's side . In his mind he knew that karan also wanted to take Teju's side as he doesn't like Shamita a bit but due to morning kiss and his personality of being rude doesn't approve him to help teju. Befor jay could say something, Teju's phone rings. She receive the call and, From other side someone said something and she dropped her phone due to shock.

3 hrs before

In hospital , Radhika is on bed and conversation between Radhika Prakash and Riya Kundra.

(A/n :- for this conversation part I'll use R.K for Riya Kundra and R.P for Radhika Prakash. I got the idea of this plot from a c-drama master devil don't kiss me.)

R.K - " Mrs. Prakash , are you sure about this , you want to give your heart to my husband. I mean I heard you have a daughter and you are single parent to her."

R.P - "I am sure . I know my condition very well from others. With this cancel I can't even make more than a month. I know you husband can survive if gets suitable donor on time. My blood group matches with your husband and tissue compatible is also high with the proper maintenance I don't think there will be chance of graft rejection. On the other hand my daughter Tejaswi is working hard to earn money , I don't want her adult life to waste ".

R.K - " I understand, if that's your decision I 'll always thankful to you and be always under your debt ".

R.P - " but I have a condition".

R.K - " okay. How much....

R.P cuts R.K and continue

R.P - " I want a promise from you. Promise me you raise my daughter till she completes her studies and gets married . She is a nice girl but sometimes gets crazy and act silly . She is pure from heart ".

R.K - " don't worry, from now on she will be like my own daughter".

********
I'll update next chapter as soon as possible.

Stay safe
Love you ❤️