🍒 victory

Enjoy reading...
_____________________

Finally the day of result has arrived. Teju , karan and jay were standing in a row and a student was counting their votes after an hour , alloted student declared , Teju as a new class president . She got two more votes than karan and poor jay only got 3% of total votes. After hearing the result ,teju started jumping like a small baby , she was very excited . Karan smile a bit by watching teju's happy face ,but teju did not notice it as Pratik came forward to congratulate her and hugged teju happily .

Teju returned the hug with same vibe as it is possible today just because of Pratik. Maisha and ishaan joined them too and hugged teju one by one. Karan face dropped when he saw Pratik so close to her teju. All students were cheering her name and congratulating her one by one. Teju herself got so busy in celebration of her victory that she didn't even notice that karan had left already. When she came out from her victory and celebration mood , to tell karan that finally , now the crown of class president will be on her head from Karan's, but she couldn't find him so she set out to find him.

Teju was searching for karan from last half an hour . When she was passing by football court , she saw a familiar figure was sitting on the stairs alone. She goes to him and tapped on his shoulders to attract his attention towards herself.

" Hey , look at me. Finally I broke you record of being class president for consecutive three years by defeating you. " Teju said proudly.

" Congrats " karan said without any expression and stand up to leave but teju stopped him by holding his hand.

"Wait ! Where are you going ??. Aww... someone is not happy after losing to a girl. I can smell jealousy from you. He..he..he " teju said in mocking tone and started laughing.

" Yes , I am not happy and I am jealous too " karan said with straight face and tried to free himself from teju's grip.

" Why are you in such a hurry, let me have some more fun " teju said and tight her grip on karan's arm.

" If you want fun then go and have fun with you boyfriend. Stop sucking my blood " karan said and jerked off his hand from teju.

" Boyfriend !! Ohh..now I get it. You are talking about Pratik. Come on you know we are just friends" Teju replied.

" Every single fucking student sees you both as couple" karan said.

" That doesn't matter to me" teju replied.

" But , that matters to me " karan replied in a irritated and loud voice.

This was the first time karan talked to teju in soch a loud and harsh tone. Teju became scared by Karan's reaction. She calmed herself and took a step closer to karan.

" Karan , why are you reacting like this. Is it because you lose to me ?" Teju asked to karan as she was not understanding why karan became so angry suddenly.

" Do you think I behave like this for a fucking class president position. Is this how much you know me." Karan asked in authorative tone.

" You are over reacting now. First calm down " teju said as she hold Karan's both hand with her hands.

"Yes , I am over reacting. I thought you understand me, you feel me , you care for me , for my feelings , I thought you lov.... Leave there's no point of saying this. "  Karan replied with a broken heart and tried to freed his hands.

" Karan ! Listen , I care for you , I understand you , I know you " teju said as she approached karan.

" If you know me , then why can't you be able to see what's inside my heart , why can't you notice my broken heart , why can't feel the pain I am feeling right now?? Answer me. " Karan replied as tears started falling from his eyes.

Teju didn't had any idea , what she should do and how she should react. Karan didn't tell her his feelings or we can say she is a naive and stubborn to understand her own feelings . She was sure that she understands karan but not sure about reason behind  the current behaviour of karan, is that because of her victory over karan or because of rumours. But why karan would react like this about the rumour. She didn't say anything. She was quite but extended her hands to wipe Karan's tears but karan stopped her by saying " no need " and left her alone their.

They both came back to home , one Buttler informed them that mrs. Kundra was out of city for business meeting and will probably be here next morning. They both nodded their heads in response and karan left for his room again leaving teju alone. He came inside of his room , locked it and broke down.

" Why she is not getting that unknowingly she is hurting me. How can she hug a random guy, can't she see the way Pratik looks at her is not a friendly stare. I know she has feelings for me , that's why she let me kiss her then why she is not understanding her own feelings, is she that dumb to even  know what her heart wants. When I saw her hugging Pratik so tightly but not even giving me a eye, I felt like thousands of knives were stabbing my heart. Why she is doing this to me. My heart is paining . No, I am Karan Kundra and I'll never let go what's mine. I'll make her realise her own feelings. I can't let her leave me . I love her and I make her fall for me.

********

Take care
Bye bye 💕