🍒 extra part 1

Enjoy reading....
_____________________

Teju came back home with karan. They were welcomed by Mrs. Kundra and a new member , mr. kundra . Teju could not recognise him because she had never seen him before, nor had she even seen any pictures of him. Karan ran to his dad and gave a heart warming hug. After breaking their hug, mr. Kundra tuned to look at teju.

"Hey, uncle. Greetings. How are you feeling now?" Teju asked while bowing her head showing respect.

"I am completely fine now and this all because of your mother. I will always be indebt of her. But from now on you should call me father instead of uncle" mr. Kundra replied while mrs. Kundra was grinning. Both karan and teju's face turned red due to blushed.

Mrs. Kundra came closer to teju and said by holding her hand.

"Baby, I know u have gone through difficult time alone, but that was past so forget about it. I am happy for both of you. " Said mrs. Kundra with giving soft pat on her hands.

"Finding a good date, now both of you just get married. We want to see out grandchildren soon" said Mr. Kundra and side hugged his wife.

"Sure dad, I am always ready to give you grandchildren." Replied karan immediately and teju was staring at him, as if she could kill him right there.

Scene change

Teju was on terrace, lost in her own thoughts when karan appeared from no where and back hugged her with his hands around teju's waist. She flinched but after realising itis karan, she relaxing immediately.

"Why my queen is here alone leaving her big palace ?" Asked karan still back hugging her.

" I am not in good mood karan, leave me" replied teju while trying to break the hug. Karan gripped more strongly.

"Oh really?" Replied karan in manly and deep voice . Teju was a little shaken to here his voice. She could feel Karan's hot breath on her nape. All of sudden her heart starter beating loudly. Karan, sensing teju's reaction , thought to tease her more. After all it's rare for karan to over control teju.

"You didn't reply. Are you in romantic mood or not?" Karan asked again in his husky voice, as he licked her nape before placing a kiss. That was the last limit for teju, she couldn't take more of Karan's teasing. She turned back and placed her lips over Karan's lips. They were kissing each other hungrily like their life depends on that.

After a good kiss ,they broke the kiss teju was finding it hard to breathe, karan smiled at her and she returned the smile but again dropped her face.

"What's wrong baby?" Asked karan worriedly.

"You parents are talking about our marriage, but you haven't even taken me on a date yet" finally replied teju witha pout. Karan laughed at his childish girlfriend.

"That's it. Fine , we will go on date tonight." Said karan.

"Really, you are the best" replied teju with huge smile plastered on her face. Karan again gave a peck on her lips before taking his leave.

At night