🍒 Teju in trouble

First of all , Happy diwali to all of you. ✨✨ And yeah I'll take a break of 3 days because of festivals . If I get time I'll surely update you .

______________

It's been a week , Teju was staying with Kundra's. Today is the first day of her college. Both karan and teju went to college in different cars as karan disagreed to go college in same car with teju , at which teju gave a reaction that she doesn't care at all. Both drivers left them on college main gate simultaneously. When Teju was going inside , karan stopped her.

Karan - " don't tell others that we are living in same house."

Teju - " may I know the reason ?"

Karan - " are you really dumb or just pretending so that you can make me crazy?"

Teju ignored karan and started to leave but stop as karan had held her hands. She turned back and looked straight in Karan's eyes. They started feeling together that their heartbeat had become fast. When karan realised what he was doing, he immediately frees teju's hand.

Karan - " I was just trying to say ,our classmates already know you , remember bus incident?? . So my point is what will they think about us if they come to know that we stay together".

Teju - " make sense!! "

At that moment jay arrived there , he only listened to last part of their conversation .

Jay - " so , there is indeed something going between you guys. You guys are so fast. Hmm.. .. thumb's up to you "

Teju - " shut up! Do you wanna next morning sun. !!"

At this jay gave a mixed expression. He was shocked and happy and little confused at the same time. He looked at karan for some explanation.

Karan - " don't look at me. Now a days she has been saying this all day."

Teju - " because it sounds cool".

Karan - " yeah!! Cool like me"

Teju - " whatever".

With that said she left them and went for her class.

It's been a month , since teju started her college. She made two good friends , Ishaan and maisha. They both are extra ordinary poor in studies , just like our teju . That's why they are now best friends as says ' like dissolve like'  . On the other hand karan is their claas captain as God gifted him not looks and brain. All students tried to make a good relationship with karan as they were familiar with Karan's power , position , anger and attitude very well. The only person who used to mess with karan was teju and karan couldn't do anything about her because she has Mrs. Kundra's support.

Teju started to behaving like a spoild brat , she even did pranks on Karan something. All students could notice there's definitely something south them as no matter how much teju misbehave, did pranks , karan never got angry on her. It seemed like teju is also a part of Kundra's. But by heart teju is caring and never did anything to harm others so they are happy with their little prankster classmate. The only person , who was not happy with this was Shamita. She always tried to being touchy and acting cute and elite infront of karan, But karan didn't give a damn to her and that pissed off her more.

In these days, karan comes to realise that he is attracted to teju. He felt happy watching teju being happy. He used to feel bad while listening teju's crying and sobbing for her mother. Mrs. Kundra told karan to protect teju and karan agreed to this as he himself wanted to protect teju.

After lunch , Ishaan and maisha were talking about boys, as Ishaan and maisha were already a couple , they were suggest teju to find hot boyfriend so that they will be able to go on a couple date together. Karan was passing by them Heard clearly what they were talking , ignoring Ishaan and maisha he grabbed teju's hand and dragged her to a corner.

Teju - " what are you doing??"

Karan - " don't even think about that. "

Teju- " think about what??"

Karan - " to look for boyfriend"

Teju- " and why should I listen to you?"

Karan - " because... because...if you don't listen then I'll complaint against you "

Teju - "you...( Pointing finger on Karan ) fine. I'll complaint about you and your Shamita".

Karan - " there is nothing going on between me and Shamita ".

Teju- " still , I'll complaint."

Karan - " Do whatever you want to do. "

With that said karan left from there.

Ishaan and maisha asked teju ,I'd she wants to go to night club. Teju had never been in clubs so she became very excited about this idea.she knew her Aunty would never gave her permission and asking karan would be waste of energy so she decided to sneak out at night when everyone would sleep. When it was night , she wore a red coloured short dress , did her makeup including dark red lipstick , put on black leather boots , a matching bag . Her room was on first floor . She had already placed the stairs outside of her room so now she just had to open the window and came down through the stairs.

She came out of her house and saw her friends were waiting for her on the road so without wasting time , she quickly got in the car and left for club. Teju was enjoying in club. She was looking extra sexy in her outfit . She went to dance floor and amazed her friends with her sexy moves. Boys were drooling by teju's sexy and killer look. Their mouths were full of saliva. Maisha insisted her to try some of her best shots, after only two shots ,teju got pretty much drunk, she excused herself and went to washroom.

When she was done , she came out, washed her hands but suddenly from no where a boy came and back hugged her.

Boy - " sexy, you were killing on stage by your moving ass."

Teju - " excuse me "

With that said teju started to free herself from that guy's grip but the boy started to force himself on her even more. He was trying to kiss teju but despite of being drunk, teju managed to free herself from that guy's grip and kicked him exact at centre of his legs.

The boy got angry on Teju's action, he raised his hand to hit teju but same time , sound of a door opening came and a boy came infront of them, he hit that guy on his face and the guy already being drunk fell down on ground. Teju was also drunk but she can notice her savior face , although she couldn't see clearly but she noticed that boy was not soo tall, has Sharpe jaw line and muscular body.  She tried to approach the short boy but was about to stagger and fell when that short boy came forward and again saved her from falling.

***********
Bye bye...
Take care guys. 🥰